2018 Falling Star Award - Round 17: Cam McCarthy

Remove this Banner Ad

When does former no 1 pick Jono Patton get a nomination?

In the last two weeks he's averaged no goals, 0.5 behinds, 7 hit-outs, 16 largely ineffective touches and averages 1.5 tackles.

This from someone who calls himself "the General"
yep - this is my nod

When does former no 1 pick Jono Patton get a nomination?

In the last two weeks he's averaged no goals, 0.5 behinds, 7 hit-outs, 16 largely ineffective touches and averages 1.5 tackles.

This from someone who calls himself "the General"
Thank you for doing my work for me, Mofra :heartribbon: I have been a little low energy all week. Jonathan Patton it is :padlock:

Being overrated isn't an injury
Nor does selecting the GWS checkbox & uploading an orange avatar make you a real AFL supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 8: Jake Stringer
In 2018 "The Package" has average just 12.6 disposals a game and 1.2 goals a game, which is less output than Cam McCarthy and Levi Casboult. Didnt manage to kick a goal against Carlton and will struggle to get a game in a bottom four team full of injuries in their forward line.

If they keep this up, Essendon's entire list of under 24 players will be nominated :oops:

In 2018 "The Package" has average just 12.6 disposals a game and 1.2 goals a game, which is less output than Cam McCarthy and Levi Casboult. Didnt manage to kick a goal against Carlton and will struggle to get a game in a bottom four team full of injuries in their forward line.

If they keep this up, Essendon's entire list of under 24 players will be nominated :oops:
How many weeks has he been nominated? Surely every week?

What day job?

Hey, don't ever think that being on the dole is not a job. You have to deal with Centrelink, and that in my opinion is a job. Plus add in the few cashies you earn behind the containers at the wharves on Blue Oyster night and you're a full timer bro, don't let anybody bring you down.

I'd take Billy Gowers at 11.25 avg. disposals and 1.5 goals a game and about 35% of the price and 100% of the head ****

Hey, don't ever think that being on the dole is not a job. You have to deal with Centrelink, and that in my opinion is a job. Plus add in the few cashies you earn behind the containers at the wharves on Blue Oyster night and you're a full timer bro, don't let anybody bring you down.
Lol. Dave Hughes was doing that Centrelink joke 20 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back