West Coast should beat the Tigers this week

Remove this Banner Ad

A few of you blokes find it hard to take criticism of your club, it's why you use the word triggered, or any other fancy word to make yourselves feel better.

Let's see If Richmond can finally prove the doubters wrong, eh.

Alas I was right, even if it was a preemptive one.
Screenshot_2018-05-17-15-12-41.png

See, the game is rated as even Stevens by the bookies.

So, losing this isn't actually failure. it's only obsessed oppo fans that have this view. I can't believe it was actually a North fan defending us.

I can take criticism of the Tiges if it's rational.

Yours isn't. It's round 9. If we lose all games against contenders away from the MCG, it's valid. If we lose one game away, it's clearly not.

I know you're smart, but sometimes your blinkers don't allow you to show it.

And back to the criticism..... you say we can't take it, but you've blocked CB17.... am I reading this right.

Hello kettle.

View attachment 498442

So, losing this isn't actually failure. it's only obsessed oppo fans that have this view. I can't believe it was actually a North fan defending us.

Yours isn't. It's round 9. If we lose all games against contenders away from the MCG, it's valid. If we lose one game away, it's clearly not.

And back to the criticism..... you say we can't take it, but you've blocked CB17.... am I reading this right.

Hello kettle.
You haven't beaten a challenger away from your beloved MCG in a long time, trying to deflect away from that fact won't change things.

Even the punters agree and have their doubts you're capable of beating a good side away from home. :thumbsu:

Yeah except Im a baby boomer born in '63;)

No probs recognising your early popularity when they voted for your 7 VFA Premierships, the first actual VFA Grand Final was won by North.

AFL allows clubs to recognise their past but not include them as AFL/VFL flags, our club didnt even bother playing a challenge against North owing to the game being umpired by the razor ray of the early 20th century shows how much they meant to us but yes we do have two, lets not forget the druggies won 4 VFA flags in a row themselves beating your 3 in a row.

I was a big fan.of VFA in the 80's watching Sandy beat Williamstown in the '85 Grand Final, a good mates brother Con Gorozides was playing although he didnt have the best of games, so certainly not trying to rob them of glory just putting those wins in there true perspective.
Con Gorozides.
Now there’s a name!
Played cricket against him when he was at Brighton Union, could play. Spent most of the day sledging us, telling his brother George off and bowling beamers.

Yeah except Im a baby boomer born in '63;)

No probs recognising your early popularity when they voted for your 7 VFA Premierships, the first actual VFA Grand Final was won by North.

AFL allows clubs to recognise their past but not include them as AFL/VFL flags, our club didnt even bother playing a challenge against North owing to the game being umpired by the razor ray of the early 20th century shows how much they meant to us but yes we do have two, lets not forget the druggies won 4 VFA flags in a row themselves beating your 3 in a row.

I was a big fan.of VFA in the 80's watching Sandy beat Williamstown in the '85 Grand Final, a good mates brother Con Gorozides was playing although he didnt have the best of games, so certainly not trying to rob them of glory just putting those wins in there true perspective.
How is George?

So you're suggesting Bay13 should ruthlessly troll the loser & slander them as puffed-up pretenders? Righty-o! ;):thumbsu:

So you're suggesting Bay13 should ruthlessly troll the loser & slander them as puffed-up pretenders? Righty-o! ;):thumbsu:
LqQW8.gif

View attachment 498442

Hello kettle.

See how he avoided it. That’s why you’re wasting your time with blow ins like Nakia, downhill button masher. You can’t banter with a poster like that. Better off treating him with the contempt the rest of us have.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

See how he avoided it. That’s why you’re wasting your time with blow ins like Nakia, downhill button masher. You can’t banter with a poster like that. Better off treating him with the contempt the rest of us have.

I love this place, I really do.

Facts are like kryptonite around here.

I love this place, I really do.

Facts are like kryptonite around here.

Here’s something to help you in the bay -
- Geelong fans are melty and mashy. Like a fem nazi talking to any male with ears. They make Essendon and Carlton fans seem rational
- Essendon posters, like Cats but with more humility
- Carlton posters, like unicorns these days, not sure they even exist
- hawks, a bloated recent relic which kinda has gone away as the goo clogged their keyboards
- no one cares about Saints, GWS, GC, Brisbane or Sydney
- Adelaide they used to post here
- Port Adelaide, ironically they now post more after Adelaides MASSIVE MONSTER CHOKE in the 2017 GF
- Snake, Philly and Groin Guru are Norfs best posters and 90% of their membership base. They are on a verge of a dynasty, you’ve been warned
- Shemons, well, they are shemons. And whats a shemon? It’s a devil chick. Pretty exciting.
- Western Bulldogs, some would argue the worst premiership winners of all time. What i see is a team who has one a premiership cup in the new 18 team national comp. Going by poster logic, that makes them, us and maybe Hawks as the only teams with premiership cups. Everything before GWS inclusion no longer counts. #wolfpack
- Sydney Swans - cheaters and sooks. Pretty sure they all really still support rugby and don’t know how AFL works
- Freo - lol. Like Saints supporters but even less successful
- WCE - the original drug cheats. You get the occasional poster here, but, they are like a jack russell behind the fence. Sure, they bark, snarl and carry on, but, you kick that fence like Vickery in a ruck contest and they scuttle pretty quickly.

No need to thank me. Cheers CB17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 498442

This looks suspiciously like someone building an argument in advance of the game as a fallback position in case of a loss. There is more than a hint of insecurity here.

Getting flashbacks to the Freo game listening to all the loser talk from the tiges supporters before the ball is even bounced

This looks suspiciously like someone building an argument in advance of the game as a fallback position in case of a loss. There is more than a hint of insecurity here.
Not at all. I expect us to play well, I expect WC to play well. I honestly don't know who wins this. I think our best is better, but I think WC in better form.
Should be a cracker.

That post was just responding to dribble, I should know better.

Currently have the 3 best teams as WC, Rich, Geel.

Adelaide not there purely on injuries.

Apologies for bringing a modicum of common sense to the bay area.

*serious hat off*

Tips running at 58% West Coast - 42% Richmond
Herald Sun it's 20-10 in favour of WC.

But pressure is on Tiges and it's a failure if they lose......:rolleyes:

It's a bonus if Richmond win this.

Here’s something to help you in the bay -
- Geelong fans are melty and mashy. Like a fem nazi talking to any male with ears. They make Essendon and Carlton fans seem rational
- Essendon posters, like Cats but with more humility
- Carlton posters, like unicorns these days, not sure they even exist
- hawks, a bloated recent relic which kinda has gone away as the goo clogged their keyboards
- no one cares about Saints, GWS, GC, Brisbane or Sydney
- Adelaide they used to post here
- Port Adelaide, ironically they now post more after Adelaides MASSIVE MONSTER CHOKE in the 2017 GF
- Snake, Philly and Groin Guru are Norfs best posters and 90% of their membership base. They are on a verge of a dynasty, you’ve been warned
- Shemons, well, they are shemons. And whats a shemon? It’s a devil chick. Pretty exciting.
- Western Bulldogs, some would argue the worst premiership winners of all time. What i see is a team who has one a premiership cup in the new 18 team national comp. Going by poster logic, that makes them, us and maybe Hawks as the only teams with premiership cups. Everything before GWS inclusion no longer counts. #wolfpack
- Sydney Swans - cheaters and sooks. Pretty sure they all really still support rugby and don’t know how AFL works
- Freo - lol. Like Saints supporters but even less successful
- WCE - the original drug cheats. You get the occasional poster here, but, they are like a jack russell behind the fence. Sure, they bark, snarl and carry on, but, you kick that fence like Vickery in a ruck contest and they scuttle pretty quickly.

No need to thank me. Cheers CB17

You forgot to add.

AFL Premierships

Hawks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Minnow club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back