Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what's the point of what you're saying? Because the hypothetical scenario where we win every game at home just because it's at home without taking anything else into account doesn't hold up.
You know my point, I've said it several times we "should" win all our home games, should as in far greater chance of winning than losing

Also it could be argued that as we have a routine and several games in Melbourne per year we are "used" to it, wherr as coz they travel so little they'd be way outside their routine and comfort zone

You know my point, I've said it several times we "should" win all our home games, should as in far greater chance of winning than losing

Also it could be argued that as we have a routine and several games in Melbourne per year we are "used" to it, wherr as coz they travel so little they'd be way outside their routine and comfort zone
Yep and your point makes no sense. If we're a crap team we lose plenty of games at home, if we're a good team we win games at home. Just like any other team. Why "should" we win games at home if we're for example a bottom 4 standard squad one year?

Is the greg Clarke playing for subi the one who was reasonably highly touted in his draft year but i think went undrafted?
How has he progressed since then?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the greg Clarke playing for subi the one who was reasonably highly touted in his draft year but i think went undrafted?
How has he progressed since then?

Yep absolute unit of a bloke was dominant as a 16 year old nice to see him string some form together to talented not
To

Seems pretty outside gor a big bloke.was that a knock on him in his draft year?

Was rumours of pretty foul attitude I can’t verify that but. And his application and production was below par. I’ve only seen snippets of his recent form so I can’t comment on that I do remember him been an absolute specimen and a bull should of had a SPP type tragectory

Yes, very fickle indeed.

Something I have noticed living here in Victoria for 4 years is its not reciprocated, my Victorian mates don't quite understand this "hate" they kind of just blow us off as unimportant but I definitely don't get the same hate vibes towarda us as I get from WA footy fans towards them.

Yeah hating anyone based on a sport i ludicrous imo
Its not hate the Victorians its just the MCG favours them so we hope non Vics win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back