A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB V OM. OB only because playing by the seaside.
Bedes V Skevs. Skevs easily.Regardless of the "Stamp".
UB v OT. OT to bounce back.
Xavs V Colls. Xavs because they have too.
DeLa V OS. OS to greet the Judge.

you didn't disturb me but at no stage did I make any reference to you being Leonard- overreact to Bedford and save me your rants and attempts at outing and insincere apologies.

Edit: removed quoted deleted post - OTP

you didn't disturb me but at no stage did I make any reference to you being Leonard- overreact to Bedford and save me your rants and attempts at outing and insincere apologies.

Edit: removed quoted deleted post - OTP

I never apologised. And I never overreacted.
If you continue to comment after all of my posts, posts that are about all things VAFA and my love of this beautiful comp...then don’t continue to dob it up when I respond to you. It’s weak.
Ignore me if you cant handle me.
Don’t keep commenting on my posts and then sooking it up like a baby when I respond.

I never apologised. And I never overreacted.
If you continue to comment after all of my posts, posts that are about all things VAFA and my love of this beautiful comp...then don’t continue to dob it up when I respond to you. It’s weak.
Ignore me if you cant handle me.
Don’t keep commenting on my posts and then sooking it up like a baby when I respond.

You did apologise .. the post has disappeared ! You did overreact ( revealingly ) and I haven’t dubbed in anyone . Your reaction and inability to leave it alone is revealing if Bedford wasn’t right ..,

OB V OM. OB only because playing by the seaside.
Bedes V Skevs. Skevs easily.Regardless of the "Stamp".
UB v OT. OT to bounce back.
Xavs V Colls. Xavs because they have too.
DeLa V OS. OS to greet the Judge.
OM’s if Thomas plays, OB if he doesn’t.
St Kevin’s
Uni Blues
You’ve picked Collegians, interesting. A foot in both camps perhaps or a knowledge of some quality outs at Collegians? Your selection makes no sense so I’ll go Lions in a landslide.
De La .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Armistead can you please pull up Brian Waldron on the podcast next week for saying St Kevin's have no VFL listed players when they actually have 8...
Jok, Sullivan, Coates, Reeves, Phillips, Wallis, Lloyd and Adducci...
Cmon Brian...

Nick Armistead can you please pull up Brian Waldron on the podcast next week for saying St Kevin's have no VFL listed players when they actually have 8...
Cmon Brian...

What is it with Brian’s?

Cmon Brian...

Maybe he was talking about the list on the second set of books?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The A in A Grade stands for ...
AMAZING!!
A thrilling draw.
The Xavs let us all know they won’t be playing in B Grade next year.
STBM gallant.
SKOB do what SKOB always do.
Scotchies 0-7 with a % of 85! Best 0-7 team ever!
Brightons stumble last week was just a little and now forgotten stumble.
De La get out of jail.
OM’s are off the pace but unlikely to drop.
Wesley..we will forgive you a bad one.
Shaping up as a ripping season.

Collegians with as bad a day as you could have. 2 players down just 4 minutes into the first qtr. lost a third player 4 mins into the 2nd, and a 4th a couple of minutes prior to 3 qtr time. With a couple on the ground in the last that shouldn’t have been out there had we had a bench, we’ve gone from 12 up at 3 qtr time to going down by plenty. Zero run in the last.

We’ll bounce back next week, but that was a horrific day. Personally I blame Nick Armistead. He did mention during the week that the only way we don’t finish top 2 is if a bad injury run happens, then today plays out like it did. Nick has cursed us!

Collegians with as bad a day as you could have. 2 players down just 4 minutes into the first qtr. lost a third player 4 mins into the 2nd, and a 4th a couple of minutes prior to 3 qtr time. With a couple on the ground in the last that shouldn’t have been out there had we had a bench, we’ve gone from 12 up at 3 qtr time to going down by plenty. Zero run in the last.

We’ll bounce back next week, but that was a horrific day. Personally I blame Nick Armistead. He did mention during the week that the only way we don’t finish top 2 is if a bad injury run happens, then today plays out like it did. Nick has cursed us!

Ouch.
What was your take on Xavs Penski?
Lucky day with Wesley’s injuries?
A sneaky chance to make a late run for finals?
Who impressed you for them?

How many wins do Old Xaverians need if they want to play in the finals from Round 8-18?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perspective is everything. “As bad a day as you could have” might be better applied to having one’s leg busted in the dying minutes of a game whilst leading which caused the game to be abandoned and later declared a draw?

Perspective is everything. “As bad a day as you could have” might be better applied to having one’s leg busted in the dying minutes of a game whilst leading which caused the game to be abandoned and later declared a draw?

You still took two points from that one. We were leading whilst all of our players went down yesterday, but you can’t win games in Premier with 16 fit players for over a qtr of footy.

So you can keep your salty perspective SS, and I’ll keep mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back