Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

completely promo banned and limited by pointsbet after 2 weeks.

joke.

was betting h2hs, lines, epl and horse racing and still wasn't enough to keep the promo eligibility which is the only thing they're good for.

think i hit the promo twice and the account was down at least $1k in the two weeks it was open for.

completely promo banned and limited by pointsbet after 2 weeks.

joke.

was betting h2hs, lines, epl and horse racing and still wasn't enough to keep the promo eligibility which is the only thing they're good for.

think i hit the promo twice and the account was down at least $1k in the two weeks it was open for.
Was your value and/or number of promo markets to non-promo markets high? Were you betting on high number of afl/nrl matches each week?

There must have been something they didnt like if you were down a grand and they still banned/limited your account - that really sucks :(

Hey guys,

just wondering if Topbetta give Vic clients the bonus bet? (I'm aware it says that VIC etc is excluded but I've seen other books say the same thing and I've still received the bonus.) Cheers!

Beware Pointsbet are shady.

Signed up using their bonus code and deposited.

They did not credit the bonus, refused my bet on one of their promo bets and declined a bet on one of their AFL markets LOLLL

So they did credit the bonus then

Good to see someone standing up for the slimiest of bookies.

Cleary their business model is to:

1. Promise deposit bonuses but only honour them after repeated chasing
2. Advertise promo bets but decline to actually provide them even for first depositors with no history
3. Hope that customers stick around anyway

They are clearly a sub standard book but when punters post half stories that are a bit misleading (which lbr happens all the time) it doesn't help. They did actually give you the bonus but you had to follow them up to get it added. Which isn't great but not nearly as bad as just flat out rejecting

Has to be more to the story with denying an AFL bet to a new account too. Surely. Even for a s**t bookmaker like PointsBet it doesn't make a lot of sense

Good to see someone standing up for the slimiest of bookies.

Cleary their business model is to:

1. Promise deposit bonuses but only honour them after repeated chasing
2. Advertise promo bets but decline to actually provide them even for first depositors with no history
3. Hope that customers stick around anyway

Don’t have a melt mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet lotto results get a free spot on the news every night, with "stories" about people who win or the frenzy of buyers for the NYE jackpot.

my favourite one was a few months ago an ad endorsed by the government saying in certain terms

"play lotto, it gives a huge amount back to the community with projects the lotto sponsors. playgrounds, hospitals, help centres"

same people endorse it who are selling the WA TAB because they don't want to be involved in the gambling chain as it's a bad look for a government.

Crown up to their old tricks of resulting losing bets like lightning - sometimes 1 minute after an event - but not resulting winning bets over 30 minutes after the event - most disposals on Carl v Melb still sitting as pending, over 30 minutes after the game. a joke.

Crown up to their old tricks of resulting losing bets like lightning - sometimes 1 minute after an event - but not resulting winning bets over 30 minutes after the event - most disposals on Carl v Melb still sitting as pending, over 30 minutes after the game. a joke.
All books wait for disposal bets as they change when they're reviewed.
Given others most likely have losing bets while you have winning ones it doesn't really make sense what you're saying.
Why would they delay giving money back to losing punters?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

All books wait for disposal bets as they change when they're reviewed.
Given others most likely have losing bets while you have winning ones it doesn't really make sense what you're saying.
Why would they delay giving money back to losing punters?

Based on that, if this is delayed due to review why do Sportsbet pay out 5 minutes after a match? Crown routinely do this

Based on that, if this is delayed due to review why do Sportsbet pay out 5 minutes after a match? Crown routinely do this
Each book different but tab, topsport, crown I assume all wait to avoid having to take money out of account if it turns out to be a loser.

They are not deliberately holding off paying

I tend to think over 45 minutes now after a match is a bit unreasonable. Its a bit like holding off paying well after correct weight on a horse race because they want they eant to check the replay to see if the runner up got a fair run...at what point does an official result become "official"

I tend to think over 45 minutes now after a match is a bit unreasonable. Its a bit like holding off paying well after correct weight on a horse race because they want they eant to check the replay to see if the runner up got a fair run...at what point does an official result become "official"
When champion data finalise it. No idea when that is.
If it's a decent gap to next best I'm sure they'd pay it out if asked, they want you to bet

So in that case, a bet of "3 players out of Mitchell Zorko Beams and Henderson to get 30 or more disposals" should also await confirmation before resulting, given Beams on 28?
Nope - tesulted as loss with 10 seconds to play by Crown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back