Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

So in that case, a bet of "3 players out of Mitchell Zorko Beams and Henderson to get 30 or more disposals" should also await confirmation before resulting, given Beams on 28?
Nope - tesulted as loss with 10 seconds to play by Crown.
Have you asked them?

I'll be honest, Crownbet are amatures.

Earlier this year I had a bet on Ingles to score under 13.5 pts with Crown. He was on 11 points fairly late in the game when he drained a three, to take his total to 14. Crown instantly settled this bet as a loss. During the next timeout, Ingles' shot was reviewed and on review it was identified that Ingles had a foot on the three point line and his basket was overturned as a three, instead being awarded two points. He finished on 13 and Crown hadn't adjusted their error until I alerted them three hours after the match.

I'll be honest, Crownbet are amatures.

Earlier this year I had a bet on Ingles to score under 13.5 pts with Crown. He was on 11 points fairly late in the game when he drained a three, to take his total to 14. Crown instantly settled this bet as a loss. During the next timeout, Ingles' shot was reviewed and on review it was identified that Ingles had a foot on the three point line and his basket was overturned as a three, instead being awarded two points. He finished on 13 and Crown hadn't adjusted their error until I alerted them three hours after the match.
Most are though.
Topsport fail to result a certain market correctly every week until they're notified.
If a book results it one way I doubt they are going to bother reresulting it down the track without clients whinging, same has happened for losers before getting resulted as winners.

Talk of them deliberately doing it is stupid though

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

completely promo banned and limited by pointsbet after 2 weeks.

joke.

was betting h2hs, lines, epl and horse racing and still wasn't enough to keep the promo eligibility which is the only thing they're good for.

think i hit the promo twice and the account was down at least $1k in the two weeks it was open for.

Had the same thing happen to me. Might have hit one promo and was banned within two week. Less than 10 bets total (majority of which on promo markets though which was silly).

So in that case, a bet of "3 players out of Mitchell Zorko Beams and Henderson to get 30 or more disposals" should also await confirmation before resulting, given Beams on 28?
Nope - tesulted as loss with 10 seconds to play by Crown.

Crown rely on Dr Nick for everything so you’d best ask him. Mind you hopefully the quants don’t * up the weightings like they did a few months ago.

Recently started using Topsport, so far I'd rank them as one of the best ive used. Didn't get a sign up bonus or anything, but they gave me a $200 'loyalty' bonus bet. Don't know how frequently they hand those out..But I've never had any trouble getting reasonable size bets (Rarely bet below $200 stakes) and so far no restrictions at all. Their 'player bets' seem way better than madbookies, who limited me really quickly to a ridiculous amount. Got a call today from Lloyd Merlehan, their managing director. He told me they have never closed an account, and seemed genuinely interested in my feedback. Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in about one of the rare positive interactions I've had with a bookie

Recently started using Topsport, so far I'd rank them as one of the best ive used. Didn't get a sign up bonus or anything, but they gave me a $200 'loyalty' bonus bet. Don't know how frequently they hand those out..But I've never had any trouble getting reasonable size bets (Rarely bet below $200 stakes) and so far no restrictions at all. Their 'player bets' seem way better than madbookies, who limited me really quickly to a ridiculous amount. Got a call today from Lloyd Merlehan, their managing director. He told me they have never closed an account, and seemed genuinely interested in my feedback. Anyway, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in about one of the rare positive interactions I've had with a bookie

Yeah they are good, almost everyone can get a bet on. They have market limits rather than player specific limits.

Comfortably the best in Aus for punters who struggle to get a bet on elsewhere

Also banned from Pointsbet within 2 weeks, cos Im such a good punter and all :rolleyes:

If you dont want s**t campaigners like me using your promos, then why bother having them ffs.

Will pointsbet honour signup offers if you use the code then contact them afterwards? Vic based..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would it be a wast of time?

Well the concept involves buying in and recieving 10,000 'fake dollars' and betting that to try and turn it into more than others in the tournament can. I just see it as a waste of time because you can turn that 10,000 into say 20,000 and you may not even win anything in which case you're better off betting the traditional way.

Is it normal with classic bet for the “mobile you are calling is currently switched off” during the day upon trying to contact them? They are stalling very hard to pay out the $800+ owed to me.

Is it normal with classic bet for the “mobile you are calling is currently switched off” during the day upon trying to contact them? They are stalling very hard to pay out the $800+ owed to me.
Classic Bet was recently acquired by PlayUp, you could try contacting them directly. They also bought up Madbookie and TopBetta so any profiling those two companies have on you will most likely be shared now. If you still don’t get any joy, lodge a complaint with your state’s gaming regulatory body.

Classic Bet was recently acquired by PlayUp, you could try contacting them directly. They also bought up Madbookie and TopBetta so any profiling those two companies have on you will most likely be shared now. If you still don’t get any joy, lodge a complaint with your state’s gaming regulatory body.

They answered. I had to resend 4 emails with one attachment each of ID back and front since apparently they are not receiving anything from me. I always knew they were dodgy but wanted the bonus.

Hills (ex Sportingbet) and Crown merging to become Beteasy which is what Crownbet used to be called

Sadly it looks like Crown will be the controlling body (I'm promo banned at Crown but not hills)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back