Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE v. Richmond is really good footy.

Nic Nat is so influential in such unusual ways for a ruckman...he’s very unique.

Waterman looks a real talent.
Really? At best I see him as a potential, solid 100 game type. Someone who will come in and play a role when required.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have rediscovered the fiiiire.

screen-shot-2018-05-19-at-13-46-36.png

The fire rises!

Oh come on mate don’t be like that. I’m going to my first Dreamtime this year, can’t wait!

(Yes it helps I have no emotional attachment to the result :D )
yeah, you are not fooling anyone with that.

Jake Melksham has effectively become a 30 goal a year player, and leads the league in goal assists. What a time to be alive.
I remember cursing his existence every week as he shanked the ball to a loose man in defence, almost single-handedly costing us 3-4 goals a week.

Good old Seabiscuit.

I remember cursing his existence every week as he shanked the ball to a loose man in defence, almost single-handedly costing us 3-4 goals a week.

Good old Seabiscuit.
Many years wasted playing him as a tagger

What's with all the punch on's at the St Kilda vs Collingwood game? Bunch of ferals, ban the lot of them.

Last time I saw a punch on like that was Anzac Day that we won.

Drunk Essendon supporter giving crap to Collingwood players only to be punched in the back of the head by a Pies fan and then all hell broke lose cops arrived but it was too late they were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back