Werewolf AFL club Werewolf - GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to get a little suss on ND to be honest. Pointed a lot of fingers and then disappeared similar to Michaels. What's your read on him SM ?

Always hard to know if he's just being a bit slow or being a bit more sneaky. :D

His comments trying to brush the cub decision under the rug can be read two ways.

To be honest I'm struggling to get much of a read on today. I agree with TFW about Michaels, but other than the Frog and Joe I've struggled to get much of a read on many.

Quarter time of the footy, good to see filthy chop and change to keep himself off the lynch lol.

Would a villager do that?

I took my vote from somebody with two votes to somebody with none :drunk:

Nice try though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few votes to come. I shall wait a bit

Why did you Target U2 SM? And why can't I tag you? Stupid 2 letter name
Only you, Dapper, and Dingster yet to vote.

Michaels - TFW
NS - TFW
3kz - TFW
TFW - Michaels
SM - Michaels
THB - Dapper
Stevi - 3kz
P4L - NS
ND - THB
Jum - Stevi
Dingster - TFW
YOTR - ?
Dapper -?

This is how things stand right now.

I don't particularly like how YOTR wanted to wait for everyone else to vote looking for a safe option, given how late in the day it was and that most things have already unfolded.

Though I like even less how Dingster hasn't given a single original thought all game and was one of those blindly following Joe earlier, so I'm looking to get a late Dingster bandwagon going.

OES

If it gets to the point where if I vote Michaels it saves Filth I think I'll do that though, looking into it more that was a bad bandwagon on him earlier. In general we should probably be looking more at those coasting by rather than digging for flaws in the posting of (likely) active villagers.

Though I like even less how Dingster hasn't given a single original thought all game and was one of those blindly following Joe earlier, so I'm looking to get a late Dingster bandwagon going.

OES
Do what ya gotta do but I went against the BOB band wagon yesterday and BOB was proven to be a villager. I believe you voted for BOB so it makes sense that you would side with TFW.

OES

The late protection move is insanely suspicious. Still sticking with Michaels though, not sure a head comes into protect a cronie so late in the day and clearly Michaels is running the play.

Quite a few votes to come. I shall wait a bit

Why did you Target U2 SM? And why can't I tag you? Stupid 2 letter name
Because he was excitable and defensive yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back