Trades Round 10 Trades

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd love to get Macrae in but I feel like I've missed the boat on him, surely he can't maintain his ridiculous form and price.
I've also said this for a long time haha. I just traded him in and it felt so good, please don't put any doubts in my mind :(
The thing that scares me is next week's score, which will be huge and will bring his BE back under 100. I think nathan jones might contain him a bit the following week but will he keep him under a 100? I don't think I can climb into the top 1000 without Crae and having him through the last 2 bye rounds would be the key to making up ground I think.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
I've also said this for a long time haha. I just traded him in and it felt so good, please don't put any doubts in my mind :(
The thing that scares me is next week's score, which will be huge and will bring his BE back under 100. I think nathan jones might contain him a bit the following week but will he keep him under a 100? I don't think I can climb into the top 1000 without Crae and having him through the last 2 bye rounds would be the key to making up ground I think.

He's in my team as we speak and it's soothing. It's just annoying as I could've gotten him 2 weeks ago and instead I got bloody Mitch Duncan. Still I've been climbing up the rankings without him, surely he just makes my team stronger.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
He's in my team as we speak and it's soothing. It's just annoying as I could've gotten him 2 weeks ago and instead I got bloody Mitch Duncan. Still I've been climbing up the rankings without him, surely he just makes my team stronger.
Tell me about it. Last 3 weeks has been torture seeing him average 150, like who the hell does that FFS. When I saw the soft tackles and handballs he was awarded this week, I knew it was time to bite the bullet and get him in. Mitch duncan is a pretty good pick but he just doesn't cut it compared to Crae

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Early trades are:

Finlay > Ridley
Brayshaw via DPP > Darling (in incredible form)

Could change, but hopefully keeps it up. Rocky in next week for nothing, can't wait

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Tell me about it. Last 3 weeks has been torture seeing him average 150, like who the hell does that FFS. When I saw the soft tackles and handballs he was awarded this week, I knew it was time to bite the bullet and get him in. Mitch duncan is a pretty good pick but he just doesn't cut it compared to Crae

Tell me about it, was watching him like a hawk friday night and some of those tackles were dubious to say the least.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Tell me about it, was watching him like a hawk friday night and some of those tackles were dubious to say the least.
I can't wait to praise Champion Data next week instead of berating them for Macrae's tackles :D
Next week, those dubious tackles will be 100% spot on in my eyes

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
Is darling the real deal or just a good form patch?

Only two low scores all year. Think he really looks the goods

Average of 97 at the moment, with an average of 122 or so in his last 4

Shadow89

Cancelled
Feb 20, 2018
Slowly getting there. Jacobs / Kelly to Rocky next week and then another premo the following week in my midfield. Just shooting for a top 1000 finish now (in 939th currently), anything else is a bonus.

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 10.36.28 pm.png

yogibbear

Premiership Player
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Is darling the real deal or just a good form patch?

He's always been the real deal but is a KPF so not fantasy relevant unless you REALLY believe. AKA you have to hold him like Buddy through the highs and lows otherwise it's crap. Therefore generally there's better options.

Jason Derulo

All Australian
Apr 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tim smith (think thats his name) and ridley look good, but the dees smashed carlton and ridley might come out for hurley in a few weeks........ probably the best rookies to pick up rn, hopefully we get some mid week info on ridley's JS.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
It will be interesting who the number 1 captain choice will be next week. It is hard to not back in Titch again and Sideass might run with Macrae because he can also play inside and outside. I just cannot afford Crae this week but I may just get away with it if Titch (C) is huge again. I am expecting to pay at least 50k more for Macrae after his bye which is not ideal.

I will be shocked if Yeo doesnt go to Mitchell. He doesnt go the "Crowley", but he will run with him all day and limit his output.

Be very wary!!!

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I will be shocked if Yeo doesnt go to Mitchell. He doesnt go the "Crowley", but he will run with him all day and limit his output.

Be very wary!!!
Oh haven't you heard? I have my new shiny toy Macrae! Nice to have 2 genuine captain options, think I will go with Crae under the roof against the Pies. If he wants Pig status he needs to cash in and go 170-180. :p

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
would u rather sicily seedsman howe or blakely?
Sorry but Seed will never ton again since I got him 3 weeks ago. He is still good for a 90 though. Sicily had a bad game this week because he was put forward a bit when the hawks were getting smashed, he should bounce back though. Howe will probably be the least consistent of the 4 although he has been going well lately.
My order would be: Sic Dawg, Seed, Blakely, Howe.

Back