Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumbies didn't include Official Team Sheet in their OTS

giphy.gif

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 10.55.28 AM.png

Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover Nakia zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Reginald Perrin Chappyuk Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 db swannie BLERN BoshtrichBurger Percel David Schwarz DapperJong

After our spanking 9 loss streak we finally put one away, making the Demons stats look as s**t as ours have been all season.
Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the week, I'm really proud that this team just keeps chugging along and laughing at itself and others.
Thanks to the Gumbies total ineptitude we won't be getting the wooden spoon so there's that.
One week to go and funnily enough we play the Gubmies..be sure to thank them profusely.
Sometimes as a captain you feel like you're just constantly trying to keep things rolling, so cheers all and thanks for the support in a shitty sim season :thumbsu:
Lets rack up some big numbers this week to help me try get some Wazzas in the All SFA :moustache:

PLEASE get votes in

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 7.56.48 AM.png

#frankstonrovermedal Round 15 Wooshette

5. BigJoeD_
4. comewhatmay
3. Nakia
2. Freofalcon
1. zackah

8-friendly-fish.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

487700_aaeadb27c6668748f1a0b997aedc28dd-2.png

Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover zackah Moo BigJoeD_ Raveneyes comewhatmay craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Reginald Perrin Chappyuk Lord_Flashheart RedVest4 db swannie BLERN BoshtrichBurger Le Grille Percel David Schwarz DapperJong Nakia

Season 25 is over for us, I wanna once again thank everyone who posted, contributed and helped keep this team active and fun in a difficult season on field.
I know it's hard to stay motivated sometimes but over all I think we averaged around 15 posters a week which dropped off a bit towards the last few of games which is understandable with loss after loss and also with the AFL season in full swing. I hope everyone will stick around, anyone who is thinking of moving, retiring etc all I ask is please come and tell me so I know where our list stands next season and I can work at keeping us strong and fun. Cheers.

As always I'll be working behind the scenes trying to bring new people to the club, compiling our B&F and contributing to the committee on SFA issues like rules, amendments and HOF and All SFA discussions. You all know I love this club and will stay committed to keeping us the best and most consistent club to hang out in.

We won our last 2 games and with a bit of help from the rabble that is the Gumbies we managed to avoid the spoon despite not winning a game from round 3 - 15 so our slate stays clean :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 7.37.56 AM.png

Gumbies FFC officially have the worst season in SFA history. First club to register only eight premiership points at the completion of the season, previous lowest was 12.
#lolgumbies

I'll start working on our B&F and probably do it a few weeks before the new season starts, to bring everyone together, introduce new players and have some laughs and prepare for Season 26.

Thanks again for making my time as captain easy and enjoyable, love yous all :hearts:

ezgif.com-resize-2.gif

Please keep the B&F votes coming in, if you have missed any weeks you can still do them just post what week they are for. A big shout out to comewhatmay who has put her hand up week after week and got her votes in early, really appreciate it pet :)
And to Frankie for keeping and posting our stats every week season after season, a fantastic effort from our spiritual leader..thanks mate :thumbsu:

#frankstonrovermedal Round 16 Wooshette

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 7.00.15 AM.png

5. Frankston Rover
4. Itsmyshow
3. candiehappy
2. Nakia
1. Percel

That's because I am a total dag

I have no friends and no life

:D
And don't you ever think about getting any!
Now that the season is over I'll have time to have that drink at the Bulls game in a couple of weeks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back