Peter Dutton’s racism to the bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I really have to explain the difference between private and public?

Fanbois and economics. Not great bedfellows.

Comprehension not your strong suit eh Meds.
Don't need to be a pretend banker to know the difference between private and govt debt.

Private debt skyrocketed under Howard.

Private debt includes things like financing of toll roads. You know, things that the govt is ordinarily supposed to build.

Just stating the FACTS

You made two erroneous assertions. All I did was to refer to the facts. I made no comment on his genius.
Yeah, you only implied it.

Any idiot can clear debt by flogging off assets. Even Howard.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Private debt skyrocketed under Howard.

Private debt includes things like financing of toll roads. You know, things that the govt is ordinarily supposed to build.

yeah i guess all those companies spending billions on iron ore projects, north west shelf etc should have instead been financed by the govt.

Its no wonder you vote for muppets, you have got zero clue on economics.

What next, tell us that Swan was a genius, it was "good" debt and he saved Australia from recession?

#pigswillfly

FFS read the treasury link. Tens of billions of $ came from cash surpluses.

Being a #bankingfanboi surely you would acknowledge the impact Howard's/Costello's disastrous economic management had on the structural budget.

...Like 10 years after we are still trying to find a way to fix it so that #bankingfanbois like yourself can stop crying about the deficit.

yeah i guess all those companies spending billions on iron ore projects, north west shelf etc should have instead been financed by the govt.

What next, tell us that Swan was a genius, it was "good" debt and he saved Australia from recession?

#pigswillfly

All those companies?
Nope, just the ones we paid to build things like toll roads and airport links which in normal times the govt build out of tax receipts.
You know, the ones that we have to pay $30bn for a road that cost $5bn.

#pigswillfly

Debt and deficit disaster
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/budget-now-a-debt-and-deficit-disaster-pm

Almost doubles the debt ceiling to $500bn, months later removes the ceiling altogether and now the debt stands at $551bn
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/debt-ceiling-fights-ramps-up-20131114-2xht5.html

#reducethedebtpigswillfly
#medusalalogic
#bankingfanboi
#Costellotheworsttreasurerever

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
It is. There's very little in the way of redeeming features about the modern right wing nutter.

You're just lucky you weren't around when women were allowed the vote, or Australia stopped regarding Aboriginals as flora and fauna.

You would have been disgusted.......
All sorts of horrid s**t happened to Aboriginals but this in particular is a myth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
It was worse than that.
Dutton's stooge Pezzullo sat there and refused to answer dozens of questions about Dutton's corruption and the cover-up, taking them all on notice and refusing to refer any of them to the 2 department staffers sitting alongside him - obviously because they knew the answers he wanted to hide.

It was worse than that.
Dutton's stooge Pezzullo sat there and refused to answer dozens of questions about Dutton's corruption and the cover-up, taking them all on notice and refusing to refer any of them to the 2 department staffers sitting alongside him - obviously because they knew the answers he wanted to hide.

Taking on notice , otherwise known as " The Michaelia Cash defense "

Fix has been in since day dot with these filthy pigs , from the moment we got " We dont comment on on-water matters "

That was like in their 1st *en week , then in week 2 it was " Gov employees banned from badmouthing the gov online " , like who the * do these fascist dogs think they are....did they think we WOULDNT be compiling a list ??

These are the guys who said there's no compelling case for an RC into the banks either. Inshallah Dutton and Morrison might face a bit of heat in light of the Archbishop Wilson ruling. It seems almost unthinkable that neither didn't know about child abuse on Manus, s**t, they've used it as a justification for draconian measures against asylum seekers.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
These are the guys who said there's no compelling case for an RC into the banks either. Inshallah Dutton and Morrison might face a bit of heat in light of the Archbishop Wilson ruling. It seems almost unthinkable that neither didn't know about child abuse on Manus, s**t, they've used it as a justification for draconian measures against asylum seekers.

Illegal immigrants rape kids and you blame Dutton. ok.

Illegal immigrants rape kids and you blame Dutton. ok.
If a minister knew of kids being abused in detention or another government facility, the child care system in SA has been exposed horribly recently and you could argue the Oakden elderly care home might also be considered in this light, and chose to cover it up; how is it any different to what Archbishop Wilson did?

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If a minister knew of kids being abused in detention or another government facility, the child care system in SA has been exposed horribly recently and you could argue the Oakden elderly care home might also be considered in this light, and chose to cover it up; how is it any different to what Archbishop Wilson did?

Australia children in an Australian institution vs non citizens in a foreign country. Vastly different.

Ah, I see our friend Meds is riding his hobby horse again.
Must lead such a boring and lonely life in the UK.

Happy to let in paedos are you?

Remember when it was Labor's fault that people were drowning at sea?
Unfortunately the same standards don't apply to LNP govts.

upload_2018-5-23_21-4-22.png

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Happy to let in paedos are you?
I would not be happy to let in paedos.
But I don't think we should refuse entry to people from particular countries just because some other people from those countries are paedos.

I mean, apart from anything else, just think; it would reduce our UK immigration figures to zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back