FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I don't think Urzila can outweigh the horror that is Hellier and Morris :cry:
Urzilla is good. Very good. But that's a lot of dead weight for her to be lifting. I'll be giving it a miss, as I do everything in which Pete Hellier, Dave Hughes, or Rove McManus appear. Nothing good ever comes from having one of this horrible triumvirate on the television screen.

On the flipside, I thought Laurence Boxhall and Kate McClennan were brilliant in TAYG. Would love to see more of them. Boxhall is probably tied to Nein (as the Gen Z team captain), but McClennan would be a good fit for HYBPA.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urzilla is good. Very good. But that's a lot of dead weight for her to be lifting. I'll be giving it a miss, as I do everything in which Pete Hellier, Dave Hughes, or Rove McManus appear. Nothing good ever comes from having one of this horrible triumvirate on the television screen.

On the flipside, I thought Laurence Boxhall and Kate McClennan were brilliant in TAYG. Would love to see more of them. Boxhall is probably tied to Nein (as the Gen Z team captain), but McClennan would be a good fit for HYBPA.
Has Micallef ever appeared on this?

Yeah I don't think Urzila can outweigh the horror that is Hellier and Morris :cry:

I find that ironic that you take a dig about Urzilla yet in your signature is #cheesecakeclub.

I have seen her a couple of times at Melbourne International Comedy Fesitival and she is one of the best comedienne that works the room.

Loved her on New Zealand Show 7 Days as well

I find that ironic that you take a dig about Urzilla yet in your signature is #cheesecakeclub.

I have seen her a couple of times at Melbourne International Comedy Fesitival and she is one of the best comedienne that works the room.

Loved her on New Zealand Show 7 Days as well
How could you think that's a dig at her? I love her and saw her at MICF this year. It's clearly a dig at Julia Morris and Pete Hellier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back