Injury 2018 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Personal? Not at all. No different to Harden up, soft and other such comments from you this morning.

Havent given up on the season. No one has. Pointing out we arent on the right track and have been horrible since round 2 is not giving up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
There's a huge difference, obviously

I attended 16 games last year, and expect similar this year, so lets not make it a pissing contest.
My point that round 7 is not the time to give up on a season. You can if you wish but to me it's soft.
Settle down mate. I wasn’t comparing to you... I was simply inferring that I do support my team. A person who supports them team is allowed to question their performance.

Settle down mate. I wasn’t comparing to you... I was simply inferring that I do support my team. A person who supports them team is allowed to question their performance.
My bad, I didn't credit you with that, and that was rude.
Perhaps I should have used a smiley emoji to indicate my level of seriousness in my original post. My view remains the same but I take your point.

I do enjoy the theatrics of some of the commentators on the game and Jonathan Brown was exceptional on his commentary on the Giants coaching and rehab staff on last nights episode of 'On the couch' I am sure their will be an article on the linked news site but just saying what we all think that it is a combination of bad luck, training regime and the rehab
I think it goes in cycles and also a more mature team has players playing with minor injuries
Hopefully we get some news on Adam Kennedy today

The club is probably as sick of the injury toll as we are.
No doubt. Phil Davis's podcast was interesting, not sure if you've listened yet. He spoke of missing continuity, but that we could lose half a dozen more before capacity was an issue.
Would be great to have Bunts and Kenners back as options. Puts Lachie back on the wing I hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly a chance for this week.
Zac is targeting round 21. Toby maybe Essendon. Scully no idea

Good to hear Zac may be back this year and hopefully he can get a couple of games before finals
For Scully with 7-9 weeks it goes
Away to the Eagles
Home to Tigers
Away to the Power
Home to the Saints
So all depending on his recovery and how the team is travelling but hopefully he is back for the Tigers and with his professionalism I am sure he will be back sooner than expected

s**t

http://m.gwsgiants.com.au/sites/GWS...utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=RehabReportRD9

ebe8c6399e33d562dc8985266a70a689.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hopefully no injuries on the weekend and with the injury list I don't think Greene and Deledio will be back before the bye as they will be cautious with them both
The club needs to make sure Kelly and Davis are back in next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back