NFL 2018 NFL Off-Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, another jersey gone for me :'( I really liked Kendricks.

Jesus, and i thought i had some no-name players in my collection. Kendricks is "alright" but jersey worthy? Never.

Hunter Henry has torn his ACL

And so another year of Charger bad luck begins. :(

Come back Antonio Gates.

Curse me and my some hunger for some news wishing for season ending injuries. My bad Chargers.

Jesus, and i thought i had some no-name players in my collection. Kendricks is "alright" but jersey worthy? Never.

Haha it was 2013 and he had a very good season. I already had Shady, Desean and Cox. Wanted another D player. Was a massive fan of his.

Excellent. More rule changes for the officials to interpret differently week to week and cause mass confusion over. There must always be controversy. f

I thought you would have gone with 'great more rule changes that don't apply when Cam is involved' :D

#justsayhewasarunner

I have wanted to buy another one for a little while now, but after what I did to Teddy Bridgewater's career I'm tentative.

Hackenberg was overdrafted by several rounds. Lucky to get anything for him, even if it is only a conditional 7th round pick. If Teddy shows he's healthy, he would have been cut.

He's been able to make the wage of a second round pick for the last few seasons in exchange for bumbling about in practice. He was so bad that even when McCown was injured, we rolled out Bryce Petty (also gone) who is clearly nothing more than a career backup in the league, at best, to fill in for McCown rather than give Hackenberg a shot.

Worst pick of Maccagnan's era, by a long shot.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
The 5X5 lineup will make onside kicks more interesting since you cant overload anymore, They will basically look like surprise ones now. and returning teams wont overload because they could get burned with a pop up kick to the weak side or down the middle towards the 35/40yd lines. Onside kicks will look much different now.

I dont see much problem with wedges going since they moved to 2 man wedges they have been less and less effective, Special teams players who can block will find it easier to get a roster spot now.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I said it when it was announced this is huge. There could be 30 ejections a game the first few weeks, before they relax the rules. Week 1 so many teams will have over 100yds of penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back