Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if the Crows are misreporting this too......

See you failed to update that this supporter has now received a ban for the remainder of the season after the AFC was able to identify the member who lent his ticket to this non-member. A far lesser offence than Banana Girl, yet he got a season ban.

This offence would surely be classified as inappropriate contact. So on that basis Powell-Puffer should also be out for the remainder of the year.

Last edited:
See you failed to update that this supporter has now received a ban for the remainder of the season after the AFC was able to identify the member who lent his ticket to this non-member. A far lesser offence than Banana Girl, yet he got a season ban.

This offence would surely be classified as inappropriate contact. So on that basis Powell-Puffer should also be out for the remainder of the year.

"Season ban" for a guy who isn't even a member, yep that's massive, just has to buy a ticket in another persons name and he's back in. At least banana girl was named and shamed, had her membership temporarily revoked, and went through a education program with the club to help her. Your anonymous arse grabber won't learn s**t.

I guess the problem with that comparison is that there's evidence of your guy grabbing arse :thumbsu:

"Season ban" for a guy who isn't even a member, yep that's massive, just has to buy a ticket in another persons name and he's back in. At least banana girl was named and shamed, had her membership temporarily revoked, and went through a education program with the club to help her. Your anonymous arse grabber won't learn s**t.

I guess the problem with that comparison is that there's evidence of your guy grabbing arse :thumbsu:
Oh yeah. All the footage of the girl throwing banana at Eddie is fake .. :thumbsu:

You peanut

Oh yeah. All the footage of the girl throwing banana at Eddie is fake .. :thumbsu:

You peanut

He's talking about the nightclub incident in that part of the post, see how it's a different paragraph?

He's talking about the nightclub incident in that part of the post, see how it's a different paragraph?
So he writes a paragraph comparing the punishments of banana girl to arse slapper. Then concludes his rant in new paragraph comparing a completely seperate incident that he doesn’t bother to clearly reference in either.

Actually seems more non sensical when broken down like that.

So he writes a paragraph comparing the punishments of banana girl to arse slapper. Then concludes his rant in new paragraph comparing a completely seperate incident that he doesn’t bother to clearly reference in either.

Actually seems more non sensical when broken down like that.

Vikingblood is the one comparing them, I just structured my response the way he posted it :rolleyes:

It's a ban from the SMA that was facilitated by the AFC finding the member. They enforce it the same way they will with your streaker mate. They have this amazing thing called facial recognition software these days Dav, don't even need the 'have you seen this man' posters. Banana Girl should have been banned for at least a year regardless of the "education campaign" which no one even seems to know if she did or didn't do. It was the softest ban imaginable for that episode and if she truly learnt anything, she would never have showed her face at a game again out of embarrassment.

As for my comparison, I believe it was found to be "inappropriate contact". Do the crime do the time...

Another Port Adelaide sex pest LOLOLOL:D
Not our guy, he's YOUR guy.

"The man - who is a Port Adelaide fan - told Jars and Louie he went to the game with his Crows-supporting girlfriend to support the Bulldogs."

Hahahahahahahahaha....what a backfire.
Sure he was a Port fan, calls up and pretends to be :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The man - who is a Port Adelaide fan - told Jars and Louie he went to the game with his Crows-supporting girlfriend to support the Bulldogs.“

51013B24-37CB-4255-9FCB-6F91A3C65574.gif

You were saying? you stupid stupid port flogs !!!!!!

Friday night football should be taken away from Camryland you can't have the crowd assaulting players DISGUSTING!!!

Please explain Crowtard fan assaulting a dogs player

We better get Elspeth to froth on about this

Look at that prick. Typical culture at Adelaide.
View attachment 499435

Do you condone sexual assault?

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Jesus wept !!! You lot are having a stinker of a week aren’t you ??

Friday night football should be taken away from Camryland you can't have the crowd assaulting players DISGUSTING!!!
How you feeling about Friday night for the Power now? Power customers assaulting players DISGUSTING!!!

If he is a Port fan he was obviously influenced by the Crow scum surrounding him

MMM spin doctors at again....I'm sure some dimwits will believe in anything served up by that duo of numskulls...Lewy is an intellectual dwarf and Jars is a dead-set clown with a room-temperature IQ. .
Just listened to the interview yea Mr Anonymous says he's a Port Supporter lel convenient.

MMM spin doctors at again....I'm sure some dimwits will believe in anything served up by that duo of numskulls...Lewy is an intellectual dwarf and Jars is a dead-set clown with a room-temperature IQ. .
Those drugs must be messing with Lewy's head again :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back