Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I especially noticed/liked when Nic Nat at the beginning of the 4th quarter was roaming the centre bounce like a predator compare to his usual calm squats before bouncedown. Look like he had a lot of built up energy from the week off and wanting to release it onto the opposition. He was a beast with his aggresive chasing and terrorising of the Richmond players. Full credit to M Christian.
I've never seen him do that before, he was like a caged lion, the message seemed to be "as soon as I get out of this semi circle you blokes are toast" Magnificent. I reckon he should've let out a couple Lion ROARRRS and the tiggers would've packed it in altogether.

If you want to stop the wave, you're not going to do it here. Wouldn't be more than a couple of hundred BigFooty posters that regularly attend Eagles matches.

Unless you can convince Batman to whack that guy in 538 over the head with half a brick in a sock of course.
But imagine being that bloke who tries to start it.

Does he just turn to his mates and give them the nod, then proceed lamely to try start it ~20 times before it gets half way across the ground and dies?

Just watch the ******* football or give your membership to someone who wants to.

Anyone know how to get the replays in HD on Foxtel Now? The scheduled replays that fox run on the afl channel are always in HD but if I want to watch it in my own time from the “in demand” tab, it seems to only be in SD.

Hopefully you guys continue to remain in the mix again and take it one step further for your sake.
Good post in general, and thanks for that :thumbsu: (although if we went "one step further" it'd mean you miss out ;))
I think the excitement around our club is that if provides building evidence that we're likely to be around the mark. That we are doing all that is possible at this point in the season to have ourselves in the top 4 and have a chance at the flag this year.
Yep, really good attitude to have. Top 2, I'd say.
Personally, I thought that we'd improve upon anything we did last year, but a spate of hamstring injuries caused by unaccountable, incompetent fitness staff have really set us back. I'm surprised that we're 6-3 and 4th, especially since we lost to Essendon in Round 1, yet we beat Richmond at home and Sydney away :drunk:. I'm hoping we'll get most of our best-22 back for the last 6-8 rounds and make Top 4.
Hoping.
Seriously, I doubt it. No logical reason for it, just a bad hunch/feeling.

Anyone know how to get the replays in HD on Foxtel Now? The scheduled replays that fox run on the afl channel are always in HD but if I want to watch it in my own time from the “in demand” tab, it seems to only be in SD.

I have the same issue. Even noticed the live games on Foxtel Play are SD but using Foxtel Now on my phone and streaming to TV I can get HD.

Would be extremely annoyed if every game some guy in my block for the whole last half was just shouting "Left in 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-Yeaaaah!.........Booooooo"

Its harmless if its done rarely but every game is lame
Yep, that's a fair call. Knowing when to quit is an important life skill.

But imagine being that bloke who tries to start it.

Does he just turn to his mates and give them the nod, then proceed lamely to try start it ~20 times before it gets half way across the ground and dies?

Just watch the ******* football or give your membership to someone who wants to.

I'm thinking by the 4th quarter he's had plenty of liquid refreshment, and he's not actually hurting anyone. So <shrug>.

So I watched the game again, and the biggest positive of all was Scotty Lycett losing his head and thinking he was Gary Ablett with the candy selling sidestep in the last quarter.

The crowd went OFF, but his mistake was not going the banana and then doing the chainsaw celebration when he kicked it. Would have been the best moment of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I watched the game again, and the biggest positive of all was Scotty Lycett losing his head and thinking he was Gary Ablett with the candy selling sidestep in the last quarter.

The crowd went OFF, but his mistake was not going the banana and then doing the chainsaw celebration when he kicked it. Would have been the best moment of all time.
Soooo wanted him to kick it, even on the replay haha

Need to get that sidestep in a gif. Along with Cole’s one that started it all. Ankles will never be the same.

If you want to stop the wave, you're not going to do it here. Wouldn't be more than a couple of hundred BigFooty posters that regularly attend Eagles matches.

Unless you can convince Batman to whack that guy in 538 over the head with half a brick in a sock of course.

lol

Negative - missed the game cos i was on holiday. If anyone would pm me a link to the game or torrent id really appreciate it :)
Positive: Captured the game as an .MP4 file to go straight to the pool room
Negative: Not sure how to share it with anyone else because it is 8GB in size, which is larger than the file sharing service I normally use will allow

Yeah the sidestep from Cole was magic. Every player had a moment of magic in that game. Magic

timestamp? I want to relive the glory.

Another positive after re watching the game was the change after half time of using Nicnat against the the non ruckman at centre bounce downs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back