• Brad Stevens

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • nufan's Tinder date of the day

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My one about Golden State blowing a 3-1 lead wasn’t.

giphy.gif

One day Shannon is going to knock out Skip and everyone is going to be okay with it.

Skip will go down gasping "6 - 0....the Dallas series...."

I was a huge NBA fan in the glory days of the NBA Jam on SNES era and slowly as the stars of my youth retired one after the other my interest dwindled to cursory checking of how the Knicks were travelling post-Ewing.

Gotta say, James has single handedly sparked my interest once more to huge levels. The idea that one player can be so central to the fortunes of a multi million dollar sports team captivates me. Aside from maybe the West Indies with Lara or New Zealand with Hadlee I cant think of another modern sporting team who’s success rides so precariously on the performances of one man. If they can just find a way to resurrect the Sonics I’ll be back for good.

Gotta say, James has single handedly sparked my interest once more to huge levels. The idea that one player can be so central to the fortunes of a multi million dollar sports team captivates me. Aside from maybe the West Indies with Lara or New Zealand with Hadlee I cant think of another modern sporting team who’s success rides so precariously on the performances of one man.
Mason Cox and Collingwood is the closest thing I can think of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Courtesy of the illuminating stewie griffen

Have the cavs unlocked the horford quandary?

I was a huge NBA fan in the glory days of the NBA Jam on SNES era and slowly as the stars of my youth retired one after the other my interest dwindled to cursory checking of how the Knicks were travelling post-Ewing.

Gotta say, James has single handedly sparked my interest once more to huge levels. The idea that one player can be so central to the fortunes of a multi million dollar sports team captivates me. Aside from maybe the West Indies with Lara or New Zealand with Hadlee I cant think of another modern sporting team who’s success rides so precariously on the performances of one man. If they can just find a way to resurrect the Sonics I’ll be back for good.

C2uSEbfWgAIvnFD.jpg

As for your knicks, Id say the future of the franchise rests squarely on the shoulders of this man

Stephen milne and the local high school?

moment2.jpg

Back