Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 25 Official Team Thread #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

We did whinge well. This is the SFA, we did the right thing. This place needs a controversy.

What this place needs, is a thoroughly underwhelming rookie class of Season 26, and I vow to help deliver.

Nah go for your life.

We've lost the vast majority of our games while I've been here.

We might just be useless campaigners:'(

Thanks for assuring me this is the right team for me

Can anyone give me a SFA glossary to help me out?
There’s not really much slang in the SFA. EKA refers to the best rookie award where rookies tend to try and suck up to captains as much as possible to garner votes.
There are a few memes like NaturalDisaster being a s**t captain and everyone at the Furies trying to get rid of them and #sackantbear at the Swamprats but they’re aren’t really funny until you get into league a bit more. But it doesn’t take too long to get a hold of things usually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the Royals we value witty and humorous posting and don't put too much pressure to rack up huge numbers so it's a fairly relaxed environment here. On field I foresee your career beginning as a dashing half back flank where you thrived in the juniors akin to Darcy Byrne-Jones before moving up the ground gradually to be someone with ample Qooty nous and scoring capability like Chad Wingard. Eventually if you're good enough for long enough you'll work your way into the most prestigious position at the Royals - the bench which is reserved for true legends of the game like Smartys Power :thumbsu:

477919_9dd8748d2878883d01bd55442c16d7d7.png
Boo for using a shoop of SPP and calling him Chad Wingard :mad::mad::mad:

kdavva74 welcome to the SFA

Boo for using a shoop of SPP and calling him Chad Wingard :mad::mad::mad:

kdavva74 welcome to the SFA
:handpointup:
kdavva74 this is Ant Bear, the league’s most glorified spammer. He’s a total flog but everyone in the league seems to inexplicably like him.

Ha! Smartys Power couldn't grow bum fluff, let alone a glorious goatee!

I feel like we have a lot in common. I lived in Darwin, you live in Darwin
I support the Power, You support the Powwer.
I play for the Swamprats, you want to play for the Swamprats...

Pretty low to come into a team thread, the team I've signed for, and try to poach me isn't it?

I feel like we have a lot in common. I lived in Darwin, you live in Darwin
I support the Power, You support the Powwer.
I play for the Swamprats, you want to play for the Swamprats...
Been there, done that, the outside world is better. Take my word for it KD

Pretty low to come into a team thread, the team I've signed for, and try to poach me isn't it?
Absolutely disgraceful. I've come to drag him away.

Grabs Butler and runs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back