Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, other than Malcolm Blight I can think of Phil Maylin and Robert Klomp off the top of my head as SA players in the VFL. Maybe Paul Weston? Can’t think of too many others. Then the floodgates opened.

John Roberts, Ray Huppatz, Craig MacKellar, Phil Carman is an unusual case (on so many levels) but yes the floodgate$ opened in WA first.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Crocmedia offered a job to Rucci. He’s good at his job when he wants to be and has a wealth of SA footy knowledge and contacts. If the AFC are trying to silence him they may have just opened a whole nother can of worms
Good call. I hope so. He stirs the pot but he's one of the only journos in the state who'll at least try to take a step back and see the big picture. Doesn't mean he gets it right but it elevates him above the puff piece ambassador army. Graham's probably another.

Fagan just auto corrected to Afghan on my phone.

IMG_7367.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which Port Adelaide defector are you unable to forgive?

Shaun Burgoyne
Ben Jacobs
Umm, is Danyle Pearce still playing?
Love it. Wasn't Danyle spotted having lunch at the Port Club a couple of years ago as well? Shows how much our ex players still admire our club's culture. I wonder what sort of reception ex Crows players would get from the ferals at West Lakes if they had lunch at the Checkside Tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back