Player Watch #6: Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible game tonight.

I can't remember him ever being this slow. He was a liability in the Centre tonight. His opponent cleared with ease, with Grigg hardly applying pressure.

I won't say hes done, but just not sure he can play in the middle.

Terrible game tonight.

I can't remember him ever being this slow. He was a liability in the Centre tonight. His opponent cleared with ease, with Grigg hardly applying pressure.

I won't say hes done, but just not sure he can play in the middle.
Rucking and playing center f**ks the old boy....one position only...it's definitely his last year imo...

Just looking at the stats and he had 24 with 8 clearances, 4 I50’s and 6 R50’s with 15 CP with 5 clangers. I noticed some average things but in fairness, shocked to see his stats. They’d have to be his best stats for the year imo. Not saying it was a great game or a bad game, just that he might have had more of an impact than we realized.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rucking him has probably shortened his career , but in the end he was part of a premiership team which if you’d told me a year ago I would’ve laughed.
Probably should be rested as he looked fatigued so much Cotchin was rucking.
I don’t want to ever see Cotchin in the ruck again as he should be ready to scout and hunt the ball and use his class to dish off. I thought Broad in the ruck against the Eagles was insanity, but this was serious bad s**t.

Rucking him has probably shortened his career , but in the end he was part of a premiership team which if you’d told me a year ago I would’ve laughed.
I don’t want to ever see Cotchin in the ruck again as he should be ready to scout and hunt the ball and use his class to dish off. I thought Broad in the ruck against the Eagles was insanity, but this was serious bad s**t.

I think Cotchin actually wanted to do the rucking to get clear from his tag, SPP was wearing him like a glove
Caddy & Moore were disappointing in the foward line tonight and Miles didnt give us what we needed on the inside

Big Inside Midfielder - We are desperate for a Ball magnet like wines

I think Cotchin actually wanted to do the rucking to get clear from his tag, SPP was wearing him like a glove
Caddy & Moore were disappointing in the foward line tonight and Miles didnt give us what we needed on the inside

Big Inside Midfielder - We are desperate for a Ball magnet like wines
It looked wrong .

Thought he was our only mid after half time that got his hands regularly on the ball at clearances. (Conca, Lambert and Cotchin not to bad in that respect.)
He does just hack it forward last night, but their mids were way to strong and he at least stood up and got his hands on the ball and shovelled it our way.
But was largely ineffective.

it's even worst when Moore couldn't get into the game and wasn't tried in the ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back