Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it worth me ditching Zangdon to T. Smith for that juicy cash instead of Billings to Rocky? Would mean I'm really stacked in that R13 bye though (think I'd only have 13 players currently playing that week).

Just feels silly to hold those GWS boys who aren't making any money.

I’m jumping on board T Smith this week (rocky too). Will rise another 150k in no time

I’m jumping on board T Smith this week (rocky too). Will rise another 150k in no time

I'm already set on bringing Gus in, but means that next week I need to be rapidly shedding R13 players. I guess if Rocky does ok I can then grab him (assuming Billings doesn't go too s**t). Billings actually has an achievable BE now so could do the unthinkable and gain a bit of value, even if he is playing over in the West.

Hope is that Rocky goes sub 100 so is still within reach and I'll just ditch Keeffe (Trac back to forwards) for a cheap mid, Billings to Rocky and maybe Spargo or even Zerrett if he persists.

Crowden > Giro
Kelly > Rocky (via Clarke DPP, Banfield onto the ground)

Leaves my forwards looking pretty good with McLean, Heeney, Smith, Rocky, Billings and Christensen.

Christensen has been great lately and hopefully Billings has turned the corner this past week. If not, I’ll move him on over the byes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back : Laird, Yeo, Sicily, Brayshaw (love you gus), Hibberd, Doedee [Ridley, Coffield]
Mid: Treloar, Fyfe, Oliver, Danger, Cripps, Merrett, Kennedy, T. Kelly [E Phillips, Baby Brayshaw]
Ruck: Gawn, Nic Nat [Hunter, Cameron]
Forward: Heeney, Taranto, Fritsch, Henry, Ronke, Spargo [Gray, Keefe]

99k in the bank.
Pretty happy with my performance of 2241 as I've been fixing a lot of mistakes but obviously was lucky with a few like Henry and Brayshaw going nuts.

Was looking to go Kelly -> Walters (or should I just go with rocky?)
and Henry -> Downgrade option, DPP Walters forward.
Probably have to eventually lower the number of Melbourne players heading into their bye, but they haven't let me down yet. Any other ideas, probably to late to get at least one rookie ruck playing?

BOOM - Adelaide hopeful that Seedsman's injury is not serious and that he can play this weekend. Fingers crossed!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...d/news-story/d71274229892a0707bab114d7f5dc76a
Suits me if so....gone Kelly>DBJ via Seeds to M9 and Waterman > Rocky but leaves me no bench cover in Def or Mid (gonna take a risk) If Seeds plays I end up with cover in Mid at least. I'll sort out the non playing rooks with the 3 trades next week and the week after, depending on who's named or not

i am worried that rocky isn’t really back so atm i’m bringing in brayshaw instead of him
kelly and doedee > brayshaw and t.smith
leaves me w way too many r13 players though, zerrett and sprago the most likely to make way

i am worried that rocky isn’t really back so atm i’m bringing in brayshaw instead of him
kelly and doedee > brayshaw and t.smith
leaves me w way too many r13 players though, zerrett and sprago the most likely to make way

Get the feeling Round 13 is going to have a few doughnuts for people, everyone seems very Bombers and Dees heavy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS (BS decision from them, but good for fantasy) Carlisle suspended for 2 weeks so Austin seems to at least get 2 more price changes into him you'd think.

FFS, now the Bulldogs decided to give us an update on Naughton and say he has been cleared for full training. Just traded him out last week and he could have been useful for the byes. Really hope Murray returns but think it unlikely. Mutch unlikely to come in as well. A couple of weeks ago I had nearly all rookies playing except rucks and now I basically only have Banfield and Waterman as bench rookies lol

FFS, now the Bulldogs decided to give us an update on Naughton and say he has been cleared for full training. Just traded him out last week and he could have been useful for the byes. Really hope Murray returns but think it unlikely. Mutch unlikely to come in as well. A couple of weeks ago I had nearly all rookies playing except rucks and now I basically only have Banfield and Waterman as bench rookies lol

Bring him in after the Dogs bye in a few weeks.

Our medical information is the worst in the league, we get nothing, nothing useable and on a very ad hoc basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same situation (different names) here on rookies. Need one of Seed or Coffield back this week.

Bring him in after the Dogs bye in a few weeks.

Our medical information is the worst in the league, we get nothing, nothing useable and on a very ad hoc basis.
Would have been handy if I already had him but can't bring him back in now at that price, especially given he usually scores 50s. Will need to just bring in a premo like Yeo or maybe another rookie pops up.

Same situation (different names) here on rookies. Need one of Seed or Coffield back this week.
Same, seed should be named by the sounds of it but could be a late out so bench cover is a must and coffield should be back because of the carlisle injury and also because he was managed not omitted and of course the saints are s**t.

Same, seed should be named by the sounds of it but could be a late out so bench cover is a must and coffield should be back because of the carlisle injury and also because he was managed not omitted and of course the saints are s**t.

Reading crows board seems like 60% think Murphy should be back. Thoughts?

Taranto with Jelly in the side has gone 112, 91, 52 and 50 (last week). I feel inclined to give him one more week. Murray doesn't look likely to come back in and Telly has done his job, feel like those 2 are greater priorities at the moment. If Taranto is injured and doesn't play, I will definitely hold as he won't lose cash and I can get Guelfi back on field.

Get the feeling Round 13 is going to have a few doughnuts for people, everyone seems very Bombers and Dees heavy.

Think i have 15 players with a bye rd 13 :oops:.

I can't really get Brayshaw because of it.

Can anyone help me decide between Brayshaw and Rocky this week? I am looking very good for the byes so have no concern over the round 13 one. It was a 50/50 between Brayshaw and Lloyd for me last week and i chose wrong, wanted 'the safe option' with concern that Viney could hurt his role... That backfired

Wouldn't mind seeing 1 more game from Rocky to make sure he is 100% the real deal. Struggling to decide at the moment.

Reading crows board seems like 60% think Murphy should be back. Thoughts?
Although Murphy should be back, whoever picks the crows team don't seem to like him very much. He had a quiet first half last week although he spent a lot of time on the bench and then played a great second half. So they dropped him and then played poholke (useless) instead of him when seedsman got injured. Having said that, I have him in my team and I think he will make his way in the squad this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back