Bulldogs stuff you own that you think probably no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of "Up Yours Oakley" stuff did people collect? I've never seen any of the stickers. Apparently there were a few other items which were also made.

Message from Bevo on the premiership poster

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

c3cf5041ad065b428670eedd4c5095ff.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Must be a few more of these around but interesting anyhow
Yes, I have one of those Fightback certificates, I was going to nominate it on here, but I saw your message first. I also have a framed Herald-Son premiership poster with an 'Up yours Oakley' sticker stuck in the frame :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What sort of "Up Yours Oakley" stuff did people collect? I've never seen any of the stickers. Apparently there were a few other items which were also made.
There were about 3 different stickers, 'Up yours Oakley', 'Merge Oakley into outer space', and one other phrase, that I can't remember. The one that they sold at our Fightback anniversary game, 'Up yours Oakley' is the exact replica of the original one in 1989.

I got this cassette with my jersey and scalf for the save the dog's fund.
I also had one of these tapes back in the day. Was easier to hear the song at home during the 80's than the less than 50-50 chance of hearing it at the game during that time.
It had a whole bunch of other football songs which were generic to each clubs version. Tossed it when I didnt have a tape player to play any of these on. Great that you have hung on to it.

I also had one of these tapes back in the day. Was easier to hear the song at home during the 80's than the less than 50-50 chance of hearing it at the game during that time.
It had a whole bunch of other football songs which were generic to each clubs version. Tossed it when I didnt have a tape player to play any of these on. Great that you have hung on to it.
I Also held on to a cassette player so i can hear said doggies theme song. Only heard it 6 time in 89 and if it wasn't for the save the dogs fund i would of never heard it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back