Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I have heard through the grape vine:

1. We are seeking to get Gaff and Wines.
1.1 The club is willing to offer, for Wines, our first this year and next for Wines, Ports first this year and next and their third round pick. But only if we get pick 1 this year because Port really want Lukosius.
2. We are looking at Miles from Premiershipmond, Wallis from the Mutts and Fiorini, Brodie, and Scrimshaw from GC17.

The club is looking to load up on experienced mids this year.

#Bluemour

My friend runs a business which networks with the GFC and has the players regularly attend his seminars. Was chatting with him this morning and he doesn't think Geelong will be able to keep Guthrie.

He knows im a Carlton supporter and believes Carlton will be his club of choice if the contract isn't reworked.

I think the Cats won't let him go but it was nice to hear. Thought i would share

#Bluemour

Heard from someone in the know that there are concerns about Ben silvagni’s lack of drive/want to put the work in to be an AFL player. Has all the physical attributes but not mentally strong. SOS has been told this by one of Ben’s coaches.

Hoping the penny drops..

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ASOS last year this year. Body can't hold up. Disappointing as he's regarded as a great leader.

One of new additions to the leadership group LachPlow hasn't really coped with the extra responsibility and his footy has suffered as a result. The talent is there but needs to get his head right.

Harry's data telling the coaches he's not working hard enough with his up and back leading patterns hence why back into the 2's. PKerr does this better.

#Bluemour

I was lucky enough to have a good chat with our Pres on Saturday arvo and he was quite forthcoming.
  • The club will have around $1.5 mill to spend on players.
  • The club knew this would be a shite year as "The first time all the youth would be coming together on the field"
  • They expect next year to be similar. ( I think regarding the amount of younglings on the field, not performance))
  • Stated that we will get a big name free agent. In his words, "Don't worry about the what the media says, the big names WILL come, the GWS players will come, the Gold Coast players will come, the big names WILL come don't worry about that".
  • The club is extremly pissed at Saturdays effort "Just not good enough, Carlton doesn't serve that crap up"
Was really good to talk to and was quite open and honest (I hope) Iasked if there were any particular players they were targeting and he repied "we are looking at every uncontracted player"

Click here to discuss

Last edited:
We're into Brandon Ellis from the Tigers and have had a meeting with his management team.

Essendon into Miles and Saints into Markov.

Possible fallout from the Dusty contract?

#Bluemour

#Bluemour

Source; Former Bulldogs player (same era as the rumored player).

Carlton are attempting to lure one of the Bulldogs favorite sons away from the kennel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back