News Swans Talk In The Media 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/smart-recruiting-keeping-swans-in-flag-hunt-20180612-p4zl0t.html
Sydney is again defying the system aimed to bring down perennial finalists like them as they launch another tilt at a top-four berth.

Despite only one top-10 pick since 2003 and being slapped with a controversial trade ban, the Swans have managed to regenerate their list to remain a contender.

Since the start of 2016, the Swans have blooded 15 debutants who are still on their list which, along with Gold Coast and North Melbourne, is the equal of most of any club, according to Champion Data.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/smart-recruiting-keeping-swans-in-flag-hunt-20180612-p4zl0t.html
Sydney is again defying the system aimed to bring down perennial finalists like them as they launch another tilt at a top-four berth.

Despite only one top-10 pick since 2003 and being slapped with a controversial trade ban, the Swans have managed to regenerate their list to remain a contender.

Since the start of 2016, the Swans have blooded 15 debutants who are still on their list which, along with Gold Coast and North Melbourne, is the equal of most of any club, according to Champion Data.
Fantastic stuff by our club.
I like the bit about Aliir as it seems Horse sees him as part of our future.

According to afl.com our mid-year club awards...

B&F:
1. Lloyd
2. Hewett
3. McVeigh
4. Heeney
5. Parker

Best 21 and Under: Florent
Recruit of the Year: McCartin
Most Improved: Florent
Most Courageous: Parker
Best Team Player: Hewett
Mark of the Year: Robbie Fox @ Geelong
Goal of the Year: Parker’s bicycle kick vs West Coast

Hard to argue with that.

B&F:
1. Lloyd
2. Hewett
3. McVeigh
4. Heeney
5. Parker

Hard to argue with that.

I will. I've got Heeney leading it for sure, Sinclair definitely top 3 and McVeigh not top 5, bottom of the top 10 maybe.

I will. I've got Heeney leading it for sure, Sinclair definitely top 3 and McVeigh not top 5, bottom of the top 10 maybe.

Possibly, but how you couldn’t have Lloyd or Hewett in your top five... they made the top five last year and IMO they’ve gone to another level again. They’re the only two locks for top five I reckon

B&F:
1. Lloyd
2. Hewett
3. McVeigh
4. Heeney
5. Parker

Hard to argue with that.
It's close but Sinclair has been doing a great run shouldering the ruck work. Would easily be in top 5 calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back