Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
“But if he marches into town with his Geelong teammates, there’d be nothing better than beating him and reminding him that perhaps he should have stuck around with us and he could be a Brownlow Medallist and a premiership player.”

- Jenkins, Joshua.

Apr 20, 2008
Sin City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
No One
“But if he marches into town with his Geelong teammates, there’d be nothing better than beating him and reminding him that perhaps he should have stuck around with us and he could be a Brownlow Medallist and a premiership player.”

- Jenkins, Joshua.

Can’t stand Jenkins. Comes across so arrogant and he’s s**t.

Son_Of_God29

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Crows board already telling Sloane to GAGF

"Eat s**t Sloane. Contract drops for a 30 year old with a dodgy foot who can’t handle a tag, and your current club would now prefer Hately.

Could have earned another few $100k if you hadn’t been disloyal and just signed on.

Enjoy St Kilda. And whoever ends up coaching them. Hopefully Campo."

This has the reaction to Danger all over it...the melts are going to be amazing

Apr 20, 2008
Sin City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
No One

- Jenkins, Joshua.

I liked the tex comment on Lever leaving too “he’s choosing money over success”.

Back on local footy for a minute. Big congrats to Portarlington beating Geelong Amateurs for the first time in their history. Not bad for the current last placed side beating the perennial powerhouse who have played in the last 4 or 5 BFL grand finals. :thumbsu:

Such sad bitter supporters can’t even be respectful to their players when they leave

Umm. I can remember someone on this forum who was a Cats fan, and that person said that he/she hoped that Ablett did his knee when he left Geelong for the Gold Coast. All clubs, including our own, have bitter, disrespectful supporters.

I always thought Jenkins was attractive.

I have been known to have weird taste at times though :p

More Attractive than Jake Kolodjashnij?

Landgraft

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Was anyone surprised the Scott brothers dressed up as each other to go down the slide? I know I wasn't.
I was hoping they'd do something more interesting with it, but oh well. It was perfectly adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back