LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I have this right.....if you belt a Bridgey player you cop 6 weeks. If a Bridgey bloke belts you he cops a couple at most???

Not condoning on field violence and Mildren deserves his suspension but f*^k me dead one club has demonstrated repeated violence over many season yet gets off relatively lightly on all occassions then the tribunal come out with this....get real
Broadbent got 6 for caving a blokes head in against Bears Lagoon a couple of years back and Jones Ladson and possibly someone else McLeod? all copped decent penalties but got them reduced in appeals down town so that's not really the local Tribunals fault. Mildren could have copped one less for a good record but that's about it for the damage caused.

Let me see if I have this right.....if you belt a Bridgey player you cop 6 weeks. If a Bridgey bloke belts you he cops a couple at most???

Not condoning on field violence and Mildren deserves his suspension but f*^k me dead one club has demonstrated repeated violence over many season yet gets off relatively lightly on all occassions then the tribunal come out with this....get real

What sort of rubbish are you putting into your system??
Over the last few years Bridgewater players receive above what others receive!
Mildren is a coward and coward punched Bridgewater player which will be forever a stain on his character!
Much like yourself being a big man taking on U17 players when they step up to help out with numbers after playing a game already.
Never really seen you take on a man?? But that’s to be expected from someone who rates himself and has a deluded sense of self importance.

What sort of rubbish are you putting into your system??
Over the last few years Bridgewater players receive above what others receive!
Mildren is a coward and coward punched Bridgewater player which will be forever a stain on his character!
Much like yourself being a big man taking on U17 players when they step up to help out with numbers after playing a game already.
Never really seen you take on a man?? But that’s to be expected from someone who rates himself and has a deluded sense of self importance.

I was waiting for it. The only person deluded is yourself. Bridgey receive more than they dish out??? Ask the rest of the league their thoughts on it mate and I bet you more agree with me than you.

I said in my post that I do not condone on field violence and that Mildren deserved what he got as a suspension. Having been coward punched twice in my time resulting in serious injuries I certainly understand what Harrison will be going through and I hope he is ok. I am passionate about stamping this s**t out of country footy because what happened to me has had a big impact on my life.

As for me taking on kids...tell the time I did that?? Only once have I ever struck someone on a footy ground and he was not a kid.

Everyone on here knows who I am and I will put my opinions out there..whilst you are happy to hide behind a false name

bridgy have crossed the line many times but everyone on here loves to use the word coward punch, and "off the ball" to make it seem like bridgy blokes are just running up to players and wackimg them. This is very far from the truth. Only one of these incendent you could say was anything near a coward punch. (Que the abusive reply's). One thing people love to ignore is the context in when these incidents happened. I to do no condone any of the incedents when the player have crossed the line also, but bridgy players have also been thrown under the bus many time for things that would happen in almost every loddon valley game every week. it would be easier for all the hater to not believe that though. In my opinion the tribunals balance is way way way off, they love to suspend player for multiple weeks for things that wouldn't even get 1 in the afl, yet they fail to come down heavy on serious incident where there incident is well out of the spirit of the game and totally unprovoked and unwarranted. Bridgey success over the last 7 year and repeat offences of the last 3 have created a perfect storm for people to actually not think clearly, logically, and put things in context. Yes they havent helped them selves over the run but everyone needs to just take a deep breath, stop the keyboard warrior hate and chill the f out.
Once again to keep everyone happy I to don't condone violence and anything out of the spirit of the game.

bridgy have crossed the line many times but everyone on here loves to use the word coward punch, and "off the ball" to make it seem like bridgy blokes are just running up to players and wackimg them. This is very far from the truth. Only one of these incendent you could say was anything near a coward punch. (Que the abusive reply's). One thing people love to ignore is the context in when these incidents happened. I to do no condone any of the incedents when the player have crossed the line also, but bridgy players have also been thrown under the bus many time for things that would happen in almost every loddon valley game every week. it would be easier for all the hater to not believe that though. In my opinion the tribunals balance is way way way off, they love to suspend player for multiple weeks for things that wouldn't even get 1 in the afl, yet they fail to come down heavy on serious incident where there incident is well out of the spirit of the game and totally unprovoked and unwarranted. Bridgey success over the last 7 year and repeat offences of the last 3 have created a perfect storm for people to actually not think clearly, logically, and put things in context. Yes they havent helped them selves over the run but everyone needs to just take a deep breath, stop the keyboard warrior hate and chill the f out.
Once again to keep everyone happy I to don't condone violence and anything out of the spirit of the game.

Broken jaws - Prest, Broadbent...?

Ladson, Jones x 2, Symons...? Opposition players knocked out from hits to head?

Regardless of what's happened in the past, needs to be stamped out of the game going forward.

Broken jaws - Prest, Broadbent...?

Ladson, Jones x 2, Symons...? Opposition players knocked out from hits to head?

Regardless of what's happened in the past, needs to be stamped out of the game going forward.
Jaws?? Please explain.
Broadbent ,yes broke a blokes jaw no doubt about. Have you seen the video of how it happened though. That's why a stated the word Context before. Zebs incident was called everything under the sun, coward punch. King hit, filthiest thing ever seen.... watch the video and you find yes it wasn't good but it far from all those things.
You say players knocked out from hits to head. Can you tell me factually which players were knocked out?
Yes some actions have been bad over the years ( not as many as names you mentioned there) but the point I was trying make was lots have been blown way well out of proportion.

Last edited:
Jaws?? Please explain.
Broadbent ,yes broke a blokes jaw no doubt about. Have you seen the video of how it happened though. That's why a stated the word Context before. Zebs incident was called everything under the sun, coward punch. King hit, filthiest thing ever seen.... watch the video and you find yes it wasn't good but it far from all those things.
You say players knocked out from hits to head. Can you tell me factually which players were knocked out?
Yes some actions have been bad over the years ( not as many as names you mentioned there) but the point I was trying make was lots have been blown way well out of proportion.

We can argue back and forward all day...there have been lots of incidents occur that shouldn't have and plenty more that went unreported.

Pure numbers says that one club has had more involvement in these incidents than the others in the league...let's hope that moving forward all clubs get the message that this s**t needs to stop

Mate,I fully agree with these thing need to stop and it's really bead for the people involved and the game.. There's no denying that Bridgey have had lots of incendents. No one can dispute not even Bridgey would dispute that but there is a massive difference between having lots of incidents, compared to all's incidents being labeled coward punches, unprovoked dog acts behind play. To also say that Bridgewater get preferential treatment at the tribunal is laughable.
And with your comment of saying plenty more that go unreported for Bridgewater, could you back that up or is that just a throw away comment to try blow out the situation aswell.

Mate,I fully agree with these thing need to stop and it's really bead for the people involved and the game.. There's no denying that Bridgey have had lots of incendents. No one can dispute not even Bridgey would dispute that but there is a massive difference between having lots of incidents, compared to all's incidents being labeled coward punches, unprovoked dog acts behind play. To also say that Bridgewater get preferential treatment at the tribunal is laughable.
And with your comment of saying plenty more that go unreported for Bridgewater, could you back that up or is that just a throw away comment to try blow out the situation aswell.

I can back it up as I have witnessed some..one that remember vividly as I played in the game.

Happy to move on and agree to disagree

YCW/Maiden Gully may have a major gap in their backline tomorrow with the Hannah Mauncey lookalike pulling out after straining a g-string on his guitar;)

the only delusion is by Bridgewater people who want to sweep things under carpet, Jones belting pyramid guy behind play and taking it all way to afl to be overturned young Creighton from Inglewood belted off ball and might have been after game even but if ur not man enough to hit someone when they are looking at least u can be man enough to take responsibility but noooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the only delusion is by Bridgewater people who want to sweep things under carpet, Jones belting pyramid guy behind play and taking it all way to afl to be overturned young Creighton from Inglewood belted off ball and might have been after game even but if ur not man enough to hit someone when they are looking at least u can be man enough to take responsibility but noooo

The same game a pyramid hill player put in and investigation saying his nose was broken and splattered by a Bridgewater player only to say it healed and straightened it self out when interview within a week a week of the "incident". Wasn't the only thing they exaggerated that day.
crieghton throws one cops one (yes the action of the Bridgewater play was not on) but creigthon wasn't just some innocent poor bloke minding his own business.
There is no attempt to sweep under the rug at all, Bridgewater are well aware what's happened and will say they've had a discipline problem, but the exaggeration of things and things getting blown up is astounding.

The same game a pyramid hill player put in and investigation saying his nose was broken and splattered by a Bridgewater player only to say it healed and straightened it self out when interview within a week a week of the "incident". Wasn't the only thing they exaggerated that day.
crieghton throws one cops one (yes the action of the Bridgewater play was not on) but creigthon wasn't just some innocent poor bloke minding his own business.
There is no attempt to sweep under the rug at all, Bridgewater are well aware what's happened and will say they've had a discipline problem, but the exaggeration of things and things getting blown up is astounding.

Bridgewater don't say they have a discipline problem though..they say that they are targeted and are the victims

Bridgewater don't say they have a discipline problem though..they say that they are targeted and are the victims
All that aside they look in real trouble this year on the field will be a big effort to play finals from here. Newbridge and Serp GF Quinella would be my guess even though Serp had a slow start.

Lol.

im not aligned with any lvfl team I support a bendigo team and am completely unbiased,my young fella plays with ycw and my old man used to play with karong vale and for people that suggest bridgewater are not a thug team insults my intelligence and makes me question if they have any, I happen to have two eyes in my head as well as half a brain, in a pinch you could say some of the incidents have not been quite as bad as made out but there are probably just as many they have got away with, the evidence is there you don't have to be Einstein to figure it out. To win a premiership is a pretty good effort to win seven or however many it is in a row is an outstanding effort but don't try and rewrite history and make out these cowardly incidents didn't happen at the end of the day people will not remember how they won them just the fact that they won them. What I find disappointing is I think Australian rules is the best game in the world and country footy is a great example of it and lvfl used to be communities coming together playing a hard fair game of footy and at the end of the day this particular club has tarnished this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back