Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oSnVORX.gif

nah, Twitter page

76e92dc6b1d4be556d3fc61cf0cc9987.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So that is a tweet from CH7's official AFL coverage twitter account?

I'm not on The Twitter but to my inexperienced eye that looks more like some typical interweb numpty has replied to a CH7 tweet, not something that CH7 themselves have tweeted. The "Reply to @7AFL" is a bit of a clue.

So that is a tweet from CH7's official AFL coverage twitter account?

I'm not on The Twitter but to my inexperienced eye that looks more like some typical interweb numpty has replied to a CH7 tweet, not something that CH7 themselves have tweeted. The "Reply to @7AFL" is a bit of a clue.
That’s the point. He will have that label forever despite the lack of evidence or clarity of the situation, because of their scandalous reporting.

That’s the point. He will have that label forever despite the lack of evidence or clarity of the situation, because of their scandalous reporting.
Cheers. I thought the poster was saying that CH7 should be sued over that tweet. :oops:

SPP would certainly appear to have a case to for slander but I doubt he'd want to do it while he is still playing, if at all.

I saw the front pages of the tiser and Herald. The Herald has a large picture of Daniher with two smaller inserts of Worsfold and Buckley on either side capturing them in the ice bath. The tiser has a large spread of Pyke in the ice bath with a tiny insert of Hinkley. Even with this there is no equality.

I saw the front pages of the tiser and Herald. The Herald has a large picture of Daniher with two smaller inserts of Worsfold and Buckley on either side capturing them in the ice bath. The tiser has a large spread of Pyke in the ice bath with a tiny insert of Hinkley. Even with this there is no equality.
Yeah, a big pic of Pyke doing the Power Stare™

Meanwhile in yesterday's paper;

hinkley big freeze.JPG

#balance

It was front n centre from over the fence when SPP returned to playing at Unley oval ANZAC round.
Pembo's Sturt tribe of the Oxford Cambridge 'blues' set complete with leather elbow patches on their Harris Tweed coats.
Genteel and urbane they'd have you believe when in fact too many are bigoted self centred 'know it alls'.
Their language and behaviour that day was reported and how did the sanfl respond
"ALL patrons need to focus on better behaviour" (or some such).

It's not solely Sturt either, not by a long way. That Hussey el spit has sown a very ugly seed and Ch7 are a bunch of arseholes
If Port were a Melb based team the AFL would have intervened a long time ago.

Working from the local cafe.

A retired crew of Virginia Mafioso are talking footy at the big ass table next to me when a dead ringer for Junior Soprano joins the party, slams down his Tiser and exclaims:

"UPPA THE CROWS!"

FMD, I spat out my blistering hot medium flat white with two sugars.

It's gotta be that 5AA caller with the outrageous Italian accent bitching about Ports staging free kicks.

It's f@%king Nick.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A retired crew of Mafioso from Virginia are talking footy at the big ass table next to me when a dead ringer for Junior Soprano joins the party, slams down his Tiser and exclaims:

"UPPA THE CROWS!"

FMD.

It's gotta be that 5AA caller with the outrageous Italian accent bitching about Ports staging free kicks.

It's f@%king Nick.

I'm guessing you didn't say "Yeah, right up 'em!" on this occasion...?

A retired crew of Virginia Mafioso are talking footy at the big ass table next to me when a dead ringer for Junior Soprano joins the party, slams down his Tiser and exclaims:

"UPPA THE CROWS!"

It's f@%king Nick.

You don't suppose they knew anything about this? :p

A man followed three teenagers, ramming their car with his own and threatening them with a gun, after they threw eggs at his vehicle in Adelaide's north, police say.
Police patrols were called to the apparent road-rage incident on Birch Avenue at Salisbury East just after 11:30pm on Monday.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-12/man-threatens-teenagers-gun-eggs-thrown-at-car/9859056

"UPPA THE CROWS!"

It's f@%king Nick.

I am glad I am joined by such esteemed company in the 2 sugars with coffee club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back