Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fages 'worked a CHUNK. hit the GYM. went for a RUN. cleared the MECHANISM.'

personally, my favourite is that he WORKED A CHUNK. Has anyone else tried to work a chunk?

You should always CLEAR THE MECHANISM before you WORK A CHUNK. FFS Fages. No wonder your kid told you to chill out and stay positive.

Crows supporter Steve on SEN.

“Get tough and trade out Sloane, Lynch and McGovern now for the sake of the culture of the club...”

Sloane wont leave, nobody wants his foot.

Fages 'worked a CHUNK. hit the GYM. went for a RUN. cleared the MECHANISM.'

personally, my favourite is that he WORKED A CHUNK. Has anyone else tried to work a chunk?

You should always CLEAR THE MECHANISM before you WORK A CHUNK. FFS Fages. No wonder your kid told you to chill out and stay positive.
His child actually said "Chill out and speak English"

If that’s his idea of a plausible anecdote about a two year old that tells you all you need to know about how engaged he is with his kids.
I have a 2yo who tells me when he has done a "big poo". I like to think that is a reasonable level of dialect for his age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why hasn’t Fages been on the radio? He only ever seems to do the rounds to brag about fake membership tally’s.
One thing about KT, he’s always front and centre in a crisis.

He's to busy shredding his nards.

Burton_Simpsons.png

Why hasn’t Fages been on the radio? He only ever seems to do the rounds to brag about fake membership tally’s.
One thing about KT, he’s always front and centre in a crisis.
KT rings in to radio shows to put s**t up front. Fages just shreds some chunks and gets some words of wisdom from his 2 year old Confucius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back