Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd - 24 votes: Pain Killer by Iceage ft. Sky Ferreira nommed by roo2macca (55333311)

meaning:

1st - 26 votes: He Is by Ghost nommed by NaturalDisaster (55443221)

Congrats ND!

Give this man a badge!
Pretty funny that a pisstake ode to "satan" wins the song contest. Woefully vanilla musically.

5 - George Ezra - GreyCrow
4 - Art of Sleeping - have heard this somewhere, maybe my son? - SM
3 - Parcels - Loonerty
2 - Rex Orange County - NinjaSwan
1 - The Exploding Hearts - Noobz0r

Great to hear that Til Tuesday tune, hadn't heard it in years

Billy - Coil

5: Marco Fedrigo - "Per la solitudine" | Italian language - tick. Amazing guitar - tick. I have no idea what he's singing about but I bought it. = SSwans2011
4: 'Til Tuesday - "Don't Watch Me Bleed" | I really enjoyed this 80s new wave track, never heard of the band before in my life! = comewhatmay
3: Logistics - "Hayling" | gorgeous and smooth drum 'n' bass track = Agent93
2: GIUDA - "Number 10 " | catchy tune that got me moving = raskolnikov
1: Art of Sleeping - "Empty Hands" | the very first song I heard by this group :) great lyrics = SM

BM: Cows - "Shitbeard" | literally tossed a coin between this and Butthole Surfers as I disliked both = Back One Out

You're joking, right? Ghost was one of the biggest whore choices on there. Got a 5 from me because it's a pretty decent song and album, but it's not surprising that it did well at all.
lmao

Pretty funny that a pisstake ode to "satan" wins the song contest. Woefully vanilla musically.
He Is isn't that bad, but I highly doubt it would get a 5 from me (or even votes) in many other rounds. They aren't that great, but they have better songs regardless.

Lol I billied Back One Out again :$
Yeah, you and GreyCrow seem to have a real block about "noisy" rock. Every round is the same with you two. You're missing out.

Oh well. To each their own...

old-man-rocking-chair-the-old-rocking-chair-man-rocking-chair.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, you and GreyCrow seem to have a real block about "noisy" rock. Every round is the same with you two. You're missing out.

I actually billied it for the Cows reference ( thought it was a Port fan :p )

5. Kunst or Ars - Meanderthals
4. You're My Chocolate - Savages
3. Electric worry- Clutch The Fly
2. we're finally landing - Home
1. Hatisi Tose - Bhundu Boys

BM: Cows - Shitbeard agent93 or a Port fan

The song has 25 million hits on Spotify. Not at all surprising that it did well. It was one of the safer picks.
Can honestly say I've never heard it. Good song, was in my top 10.

I'm a fossil surrounded by young kids. Their stuff enters my head, it's destroying me slowly.

The noisiest rock music I like is by the likes of Karnivool, which isn't that noisy in the scheme of things :p Oh and maybe some stuff by The Used when my inner emo kid comes out. But yeah, really not a fan.

would people be happy with phoentic alphabet (alpha, bravo,charlie etc)? in title/artist/chorus? or would it be too little choice?
Yankee Echo Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back