News Swans Talk In The Media 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to afl.com our mid-year club awards...

B&F:
1. Lloyd
2. Hewett
3. McVeigh
4. Heeney
5. Parker

Best 21 and Under: Florent
Recruit of the Year: McCartin
Most Improved: Florent
Most Courageous: Parker
Best Team Player: Hewett
Mark of the Year: Robbie Fox @ Geelong
Goal of the Year: Parker’s bicycle kick vs West Coast

Hard to argue with that.
Don't agree with them, Should now be moved to another thread. ps Sinclair and Kennedy should be above McVeigh and that's not my normal , as he's been good , but not above those 2.

Don't agree with them, Should now be moved to another thread. ps Sinclair and Kennedy should be above McVeigh and that's not my normal , as he's been good , but not above those 2.

Mods can do what they want with it, seemed relevant given it was posted on the AFL website. Fwiw I agree about Sinclair being above McVeigh

Mods can do what they want with it, seemed relevant given it was posted on the AFL website. Fwiw I agree about Sinclair being above McVeigh
What I mean is that it will turn in to a massive discussion on it. The post that was put up about Fitzy is what this thread should be about. It's great to get stuff like that come up.

Yes I read that . Tom Morris was StKilda 3rds cricketer who is now an AFL expert. Have mutual frieds who say he's a good bloke , but now over exposed.

He's at it again, predicting West Coast to break their 19-year win drought at the SCG. I guess if he keeps making these predictions he'll get one right eventually.

According to afl.com our mid-year club awards...

B&F:
1. Lloyd
2. Hewett
3. McVeigh
4. Heeney
5. Parker

Best 21 and Under: Florent
Recruit of the Year: McCartin
Most Improved: Florent
Most Courageous: Parker
Best Team Player: Hewett
Mark of the Year: Robbie Fox @ Geelong
Goal of the Year: Parker’s bicycle kick vs West Coast

Hard to argue with that.
No Kennedy
No Hanners
No Jack

Tom Morris the Fox Sports journo

I had a little chuckle reading the Facebook comments from weagle supporters for Tom's article claiming Sampi should've been awarded a free for holding during Leaping Leo's mark while conveniently ignoring the missed free kick for hands in the back by our esteemed ruck coach beforehand.

Selective memories much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN comp just finished on Mike Sheehans best 50 calls over the last 50 years. In the top 6 were Nick Davis's heroics , with 2 calls , one each from Huddo and the late Clinton Grybus , Bruce's call of Pluggers 1300th and number 1 was Steve Quartermain's Leo Barry you star.

SEN comp just finished on Mike Sheehans best 50 calls over the last 50 years. In the top 6 were Nick Davis's heroics , with 2 calls , one each from Huddo and the late Clinton Grybus , Bruce's call of Pluggers 1300th and number 1 was Steve Quartermain's Leo Barry you star.

We have such an influence on big moments in time yet they don't like the way we play Bedders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back