fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
For me this is a no brainier you cant go from winning a flag 18 months ago to winning 4 games this season at round 12

My Question to all

Who do we recruit to do the task Paul Roos etc
When I think during the season say round 18 not at the end of the season
Why ?

For me this is a no brainier you cant go from winning a flag 18 months ago to winning 4 games this season at round 12

My Question to all

Who do we recruit to do the task Paul Roos etc
When I think during the season say round 18 not at the end of the season
Why ?
The who is an independent, maybe one who has been involved say at the Richmond, Geelong, Collingwood or other club reviews in the past.

The when is as soon as possible to start putting the pieces in place once our season is over in September

The why is simply good business practice, make sure that Bev has all of the support he needs as head coach of the group and can concentrate solely on that

Ameet Bains is outside enough and by all accounts is a smart operator.

He also had a fair hand in recruiting Alan Richardson and assembling the current St.Kilda list. So maybe somebody from much, much further outside the club.;)

Last edited:
No review needed. If PG/AB think the bloke in charge has not performed they should sack him and appoint someone they think is more competent.

Swift surgical and accountable. Reviews are for the public service.

No review needed. If PG/AB think the bloke in charge has not performed they should sack him and appoint someone they think is more competent.

Swift surgical and accountable. Reviews are for the public service.

Yeah your right I think a AFL club did a review called Geelong n 2006 The only think that come out of it and it and was stated by Geelong was a

2007 Geelong Premiership and the 2009 Premiership

So your right its only for the public service :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah your right I think a AFL club did a review called Geelong n 2006 The only think that come out of it and it and was stated by Geelong was a

2007 Geelong Premiership and the 2009 Premiership

So your right its only for the public service :)

Dogs did a public review in 2007 (Eade ended up having reduced media work from memory) and ended up in a prelim the next years.

Is the medical dept part of our footy dept?

Too many injuries for too many years suggests we need to start there as we are cruelled before we even begin.

David Stratton and Margaret Pomeranz.

How about ?

891186_thumbnail_280_Warwick_Capper_and_Mark_Jacko_Jackson_Footy_Circus_Stand_Up_Comedy_Night.v1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back