Should we just hand the Cats the 2018 Premiership now?

Remove this Banner Ad

And how does this relate to Geelong's 2018 premiership chances exactly?
It’s only brought up when said person tries to sit on a moral high ground in this very thread claiming to have the moral superiority in this very thread.
It's a lot closer than your post stated. I'm guessing you don't watch much football outside Tigers games, or don't pay attention to other team's players. Don't worry, it's quite common.

Duncan is a very, very good player.
He’s a very good player but no it’s not nearly as close as you think, it’s embarrassing to think otherwise, one is coming off one of the best individual seasons of all time and won ever single award available, the other is Mitch Duncan a very good player but not close to the midfield elite.
Don’t know why I’m wasting my time on such a stupid opinion.

And how does this relate to Geelong's 2018 premiership chances exactly?
It's when you well and truly know he's not taking things too well. :D

If Richmond lose this, then suddenly their GF defence is a little shaky. There could potentially be 3 interstate teams in the top 4 at seasons end plus a Geelong which has interstate advantages on its ground. That is the Tigers worst nightmare.

they won’t give geelong a home final so doesn’t come into it

The Bulldogs are still on that cloud too, we've tried waking them up being that it's 2018..... yet they still think it's hours after the 2016 grand final and partying up a storm!
The Dogs have dined out on it for sure.

I think Geelong should consider playing Lachie Henderson as a center half forward when he comes back. He could be an x-factor and is capable of kicking 2-3 goals in a game.

I think Geelong should consider playing Lachie Henderson as a center half forward when he comes back. He could be an x-factor and is capable of kicking 2-3 goals in a game.
We're in a situation where our 2nd forward needs to be able to play ruck which is why Buzza is in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole thread is a joke really. Comparing Richmond to Geelong is like comparing Hunters and Collectors to Led Zeppelin.

Correct, now squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg Mark Seymour.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back