AFL Socks

Remove this Banner Ad

Dipper or another Hawks bloke did that and essentially wore the long sleeved jumpers as t-shirts. Guy from Fitzroy wore shorts that came down to the knee with vfl logos all the way down the sides but his were approved for some issue with his legs. (Can't recall what it was)
Michael Reeves. The long shorts covered padding. He was haemophiliac. What would be a slight knock to the thigh for most became a monster corkie for him as it wouldn't stop bleeding.

Adem Yze was the bloke who took the scissors to his jumper sleeves until the AFL gave hime the "cease & desist"

I remember Jeff Farmer or someone else getting in trouble for cutting his sleeves on the long sleeve jumper, uniforms always been as a strict as a catholic school
Adem Yze IIRC

Forget socks- who's going to bring back the headband?
AFL branding opportunity going begging there..

hqdefault.jpg

Collingwood die hard Gregor Bosko models new cheerleader headband.

Everyone should just wear these:

View attachment 513476

And something for the Cats supporters...

FAZxKS1.jpg

Anyone notice josh Caddy fold his socks a certain way yesterday; hiding the yellow stripes so that they were all black? It looks slick, but talk about effort

Anyone notice josh Caddy fold his socks a certain way yesterday; hiding the yellow stripes so that they were all black? It looks slick, but talk about effort

Yeah, it really stood out and I wonder- are they folded like that or modified to just be black socks? Either way, the league needs to make some decisions and get some uniformity back into it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with humans that we can no longer use words?
Nothing against the poster but we are becoming a lost species. It's like we are now digital,non human,completely devoid of using our vocab outside computerised help.
I think you are taking a chat about footballers socks too seriously.

Loosen the tie and relax.

stock-photo-smiling-businessman-with-loosened-tie-relaxing-in-hot-office-674437354.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back