World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup General Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't figure out how to sign up through my browser so downloaded an android emulator, finally signed up through that & now I can't even load the game to watch it * these campaigners

No.

But if you want to watch it without issue you don't really have much choice.
I understand that. But it's things like this that we should stand up for as a group of people who love to watch sport and not let organisations and the government get away with it.

Regardless, i just want to enjoy the world cup without the hassles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm coming in late to the discussion clearly. But I am paying for the service, of which the company advertised uninterrupted matches on all their platforms. Not sure why you defend them.
Probably works for them
I’m paying for the subscription and live games are unwatchable - too mNy obviously watching and their infrastructure can’t handle it

Touch wood, mine has been working fine the last two days (laptop and HDMI cable to the big TV).

I had issues the first night and was a bit pissed off about it. Can fully understand the frustration anyone is having. If you pay for something you expect to get what you paid for. I just wonder if this is a case of really stretching the technology to just above the limit of what it is capable of.

I'm coming in late to the discussion clearly. But I am paying for the service, of which the company advertised uninterrupted matches on all their platforms. Not sure why you defend them.

Still no good on Apple TV.

‘sif spending hard earned on Fetch Mini, laughable solution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back