Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you read? I didn't bring up McGrath...
indeed. That's why we're such experts spotting it now.

I must admit, I get a wry smile when I see the very same posters who so sagely and insistently told us that we were fools for wanting to believe the club's message or for wanting to believe the best about the club, irrespective of the facts staring you in the face, now doing precisely the same thing, and being utterly incapable - or perhaps just not wanting - to recognise it.

I also chuckle quietly to myself when Hawthorn posters insist that all they want is the opportunity to see how it pans out before passing judgement. Let it play out, they cry! We only want the opportunity to judge a situation on the facts of the matter at the appropriate time! Strangely though, it's only very recently that many of them believe that is a privilege that should be afforded.

It's one of life's great truths: the wheel of life is constantly turning, and it's an eternal truth worth remembering eternally
I can read.

Hawthorn saying Jaegar would get back on the field = Essendon’s spin on the “supplements saga”.

He he

Sure, that 21 disposal average is just so amazing. Did you know he's now had one 30 possession game for the year?!!

And as for Burton it must be midnight, as he's turned back into a pumpkin

lol Essendon still bleeding that hey didn’t get O’Meara through preseason draft. He was never going there anyway.

No worries Lance, i respect your opinion so highly, you did rightly point out that our threepeat was a fluke

Biggest flog on big footy bar none...

Last edited:

Seriously? 30 possessions? That's your new definition of success? One game with relatively average stats and you make out as though it's some kind of blinder?

******* lol. How the mighty have fallen when this guy thinks a 30 possession game somehow rubs peoples noses in having Omeara. #hawthornhubris ain't what it used to be.

Let's check his disposals over the last 5 games:

Yeah man, having 30 touches once in over a month after an average of under 20 for the same period. #superstar.

I reckon he might be in the top 80 percentile with those numbers! Boy you showed us.

Reminiscent of your performance after you guys beat an insipid essendon. All over the Hawthorn comeback thread like the next flag was in the bag. Let's hope this one doesn't backfire as badly as that embarrassing performance did, for Jaeger's sake eh
30 touches and 8 tackles is an average game? That's 8 tackles more than martin or ablett do in a game. Jesus Christ your expectations of either Jaeger or a midfielder in general must be in the stratosphere. There were people on here who said he wouldn't even get on the park and now your trying to downplay an exceptional game because your offended he didn't want to go to your club. Has played 17 games in 4 years, remember that. He isn't going to be consistent every week yet, blind Freddy should be able to work that out.

Sure, that 21 disposal average is just so amazing. Did you know he's now had one 30 possession game for the year?!!

So what, when was it about stats? Didn’t seem to be that way last year when burton was statiscally better in every way apart from one two handballs. Omeara and burton have much greater scope than mcgrath and they are already having much more impact on games than what mcgrath is. I think mcgraths a good player but I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s gonna be one of the better mids in the comp and I’m sure essendon didn’t use their number one pick on a bloke who they thought would be a good shutdown/rebounding defender. So I can understand why u want to put down burton and omeara but maybe you should look at your own recruiting department and direct your anger towards them as their strike rate with top picks has been fairly poor of late

So what, when was it about stats? Didn’t seem to be that way last year when burton was statiscally better in every way apart from one two handballs. Omeara and burton have much greater scope than mcgrath and they are already having much more impact on games than what mcgrath is. I think mcgraths a good player but I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s gonna be one of the better mids in the comp and I’m sure essendon didn’t use their number one pick on a bloke who they thought would be a good shutdown/rebounding defender. So I can understand why u want to put down burton and omeara but maybe you should look at your own recruiting department and direct your anger towards them as their strike rate with top picks has been fairly poor of late
Maybe take it up with the genius who, you know, actually introduced McGrath into the conversation? Or is that too complicated and you just have to go "der, under attack, no time to actually work out what's going on, must defend hawthorn at all costs!"

He's been great in his last two games, after an average start to the season and is finally playing at the level he was last season

Seriously, what the * are you talking about? Im all for you wanting to stir up hawks fans, but honestly keep your guessing to the bay

Can someone here remind me what the Hawks gave up for omerea?
The Entire band of the hawks, for our kingdom

Hawk01.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
yeah right, cos I'm the one constantly digging up old posts that have been obviously book-marked to try and get over what was said once amirite?
You’re here biting at everything he posts.

You’re here biting at everything he posts.
lol, he quoted me. That was how this all started. Him being so triggered he pulled quotes from a year ago. Kind of think that's ground to respond, don't you?

Not surprised you're here though. Clearly you saw the bat signal that someone was having a go at Hawthorn so you ducked into the nearest phone booth to don your shining white gatekeeper knight armour and waded on in eh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back