Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats aren't making Top 4 and all talk this of your "elite youth" is absolute rubbish - Not even VFL standard!
.... how you feline's beat off over that Fogarty is beyond me ... he's an appalling kick of the football

I'm not sure anyone has claimed we'll be making Top 4?

There were 11 players under 50 games yesterday - were they all as bad as Fogarty? They still took it up to the 'reigning premiers' - that's the youth we're excited for :)

It's OK. I'm sure Brand will come good playing for Box Hill :)

There were 11 players under 50 games yesterday - were they all as bad as Fogarty? They still took it up to the 'reigning premiers' - that's the youth we're excited for

We'll agree to disagree on this one - I don't see much in this so-called "exciting youth", time will tell!

PS - No surprise your feline mates have conveniently gone missing, they'd be seething over yet another final quarter debacle :thumbsu:

We'll agree to disagree on this one - I don't see much in this so-called "exciting youth", time will tell!

PS - No surprise your feline mates have conveniently gone missing, they'd be seething over yet another final quarter debacle :thumbsu:

Ah well, we'll just have to rectify it all in the last half of the season.

Bout time you turned up to face the music Gero you campaigner! :thumbsu:

How's that youth going??? :$
Good actually.

VFL in the top 4. AFL looking solid for a finals place.
Another debutant to roll out of the footy factory next game.

Must be a foreign concept for you though. All you have is Mirra and Mitch Lewis :$

Good actually.
VFL in the top 4. AFL looking solid for a finals place.
Another debutant to roll out of the footy factory next game.

Hawks, Dees, Cheats & Pies all with a game in hand ... I didn't come down in the last shower Floggo! :rolleyes:

PS - Name ONE elite player you've developed in the last 5-8 years at AFL level!

Here - I'll start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s gets no respect, because he’s an outside squib that does no heavy lifting!

Any others??

hahahahahahahaha, you're very funny, Nugs. Keep it up and you might get a slot at the comedy festival when it rolls around.

If you're going to keep moving the goal posts, I'm not going to bother engaging. I think I've donated enough brain cells to 'the cause'.

hahahahahahahaha, you're very funny, Nugs. Keep it up and you might get a slot at the comedy festival when it rolls around.

If you're going to keep moving the goal posts, I'm not going to bother engaging. I think I've donated enough brain cells to 'the cause'.

So you are telling me Mitch Duncan is it?? ... concerning times at the Cattery :thumbsu:

Df0zVK1UwAA4b-9.jpg

remember these campaigners, catflogs? :$ Few notable absentees, would have been nice if Stewy Dew made an appearance, but he has bigger problems at the moment, like trying to coach a s**t Truck.

* Ellis' head got fat.

No Cyril, no Buddy, no Crawf.

lol, it’s just the dregs who no longer have anything better to do that turned up.
Must’ve meant a lot. :$

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-18/kennett-chides-absent-hawk-fans-over-mcg-crowd

"Despite having the Hawks having close to 80,000 members, only 26,693 fans turned up at the MCG, on a night that also marked Shaun Burgoyne's 350th game and the anniversaries of the 1978, 1988 and 2008 premiership teams."

LOL

26,000 to see a club CHAMPION play his 350th. Even Geelong fans respect Burgoyne more than that. What a rabble of a bandwagon.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-18/kennett-chides-absent-hawk-fans-over-mcg-crowd

"Despite having the Hawks having close to 80,000 members, only 26,693 fans turned up at the MCG, on a night that also marked Shaun Burgoyne's 350th game and the anniversaries of the 1978, 1988 and 2008 premiership teams."

LOL

26,000 to see a club CHAMPION play his 350th. Even Geelong fans respect Burgoyne more than that. What a rabble of a bandwagon.
Putrid lack of support from unworthy “supporters”.

Fairweathered fans now have a clearly identifiable face since it’s no longer hiding behind the brown and gold.

FB01B3B9-9386-4E9A-BE63-4003F73C1B9F.jpeg

It’s no wonder the Tiggs have suddenly achieved 95,000 “members”.

They be hawf bandwagoners. :$

remember these campaigners, catflogs? :$ Few notable absentees, would have been nice if Stewy Dew made an appearance, but he has bigger problems at the moment, like trying to coach a s**t Truck.

**** Ellis' head got fat.

Were you one of the 13 supporters who attended, teddies?

We all know Xtreme, A Cut Above and TazHawk15 stayed home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back