Competition Red Hot Rookies vs The SFA Monstars

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think I'll ever crack 400 again... That GF thread has to go down as legendary. Was just insane numbers but still brilliant fun.

Yep, and a great result !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE S25 RED HOT ROOKIES VS THE SFA MONSTARS

507350_771ff195e1dd263766bf02c8a2b9f746.jpg

VS

SFA%20Monstars_zpsfbw0pelh.png

S25 RED H0T ROOKIES

Coach - JoshWoodenSpoon

B: Percel - Runk - _Mike_
HB: Tigerturbulance - rickety - sausageroll
C: Cactus_ - GotTheGoodes - por_please_ya
HF: TedDougChris - BLERN - SarahSmiles
F: sataris - hotkorma - DapperDon
R: U2tigers - YearOfTheRoos - Matty411
INT: BombersFan93 - Jade

The SFA Monstars

Coach- The Half Back

B: Loonerty - NaturalDisaster - Golumless
HB: Hatchy1992 - cats2rise - JoshWoodenSpoon
C: Wooshette - Hate - The Filth Wizard
HF: Cloud_ - Mobbs - Thatsapaddlin
F: BigJoeD_ - Blacky - haydo
R: KohPhi - fitzroybowiedog - Ant Bear
INT: Wacky Tiger - 3121 premiers

Commentators

I would like to introduce the commentators for the match. Firstly a player who needs no introduction as a known antagonist around the SFA, PhenomenalV1

And Secondly its a player yet to play a match in the SFA, who is already making a name for himself. Welcome to the Dud Qooty player in waiting kdavva74 .

Breaking News

On the Eve on the Inaugural 'Dingster's Rookies vs Captains Cup, a shocking story coming out of the Monstars camp on the eve of the game. It seems a majority of the SFA are not happy with the exclusion of one of the Mobbs Medal favourite of season 25 being left out of the squad. Blaze Storm, arguably the best all round player in the competition and 2nd best Ruck man behind Star Rookie U2tigers. U2Tigers is blown away that his Ruck Idol has been left out of the Monstars team, wondering how it was possible with the form he was in. What is even more confusing is that his fellow Dragon team mate in The Half Back is the coach of the Monstars. (I won't let the fact that the team was picked before The Half Back signed as captain, get in the way of a good story) The Dragons still in the Finals race when this was written may be just focusing on the Premiership, but their could also be more to this. More to Follow.

Fun Facts

1. Red Hot Rookie star BLERN was a much loved poster in the SFA as a GWS supporter. Not so much anymore -#lolnorf

2. The Home and Away Posting stats of both sides. (These stats include coaches for each team)

S25 Red Hot Rookies had a total of 13148 posts in H&A match threads.

The SFA Monstars had a total of 13020 posts in the H&A match threads

All Match - ups to follow
Are you allowed to say #lolnorf in these parts?

I heard they were handing out lifebans for people who said #lolnorf on the main board.

I don’t know, but I’d be careful saying #lolnorf if I was you because some folks find the term “#lolnorf” offensive. Apparently.

Are you allowed to say #lolnorf in these parts?

I heard they were handing out lifebans for people who said #lolnorf on the main board.

I don’t know, but I’d be careful saying #lolnorf if I was you because some folks find the term “#lolnorf” offensive. Apparently.
Ohh, I wasn't aware of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back