Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are arguing that communism comes from within.

A lot of the key players in the Russian revolution weren't Russians. Then, Eastern Europe became communist by force using puppet communist parties. There was no other choice.

I don't understand what you are getting at?
I know you don't - but unfortunately I don't have the time to deprogram you
You are applying different standards. You forgive every genocide the west has committed but amplify and refuse to see any rational for any excess by anyone else

I know you don't - but unfortunately I don't have the time to deprogram you
You are applying different standards. You forgive every genocide the west has committed but amplify and refuse to see any rational for any excess by anyone else
Deprogram me? I haven't forgiven anyone. Every race is just as guilty as the other in killing. It's a universal trait. Killing isn't racial, it human, or would that be inhumane.

Funny how the day I change IP back is the same day as today. You are a little puppet. Your charade is up. Who are you in contact with? Very interesting.

What's the game plan? Argue, disagree, until users get so fed up they lead to doing something ban worthy?

Soros paid me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Colonisation has not stopped - 1000 USA bases around the globe argue against you
Tin pot dictators amenable to Western Companies full spectrum exploitation are enthroned all over the word by the USA and their allies.
Go visit PNG and tell me Colonialism is not here still.
What do yo think these wars in the middle east are about - freedom, terrorists?
Economics baby power - you think we give a crap about human rights - we will destroy a country any country - unless they let us exploit them

Your are a radical left winger.

Nearly of those USA bases are in country's who want the USA there for protection including Australia.

Western companies provide commodities, jobs and capital that they would otherwise not have. Perhaps these countries should just go without any western innovation and see how that goes for them.

Wars in the middle east are over a extreme religious ideology that says submit or die.

Turkey has completed a new massive 764-kilometer border wall with Syria. It's funded by the EU. Wait, I thought walls were racist?

35553328_2120275837999892_5755620342622060544_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PC is not part of marxist thinking
It's history is a bunch of old european farts despairing at the world after the devastation the second world war - that a number were also marxists has led to this cultural marxist myth.
Whilst, postmodern theories percolated in academia - it was not until the late 1970s 80s were it gained any traction.
I would love someone to logically explain how the marxist ideals have anything to do with these language games about feelings and manners.
Marxism is about wealth, work, property, power and its use and distribution. Someone please point me to a single thing Marx wrote about how someone felt offended about how they were spoken to.

PC is based around the Marxist idea that those who have more are oppressing those who have less. This is where PC comes in because the Marxist are convinced that white men who have more money and are oppressing everyone else.

PC is based around the Marxist idea that those who have more are oppressing those who have less. This is where PC comes in because the Marxist are convinced that white men who have more money and are oppressing everyone else.

I thought reality would be more simple to reference than someone who died well over a century ago.

PC is based on noticing the sensitivities of others rather than assuming that your way is the only way. Sometimes it is taken too far, but it's hardly a conspiracy.

Your are a radical left winger.

Nearly of those USA bases are in country's who want the USA there for protection including Australia.

Western companies provide commodities, jobs and capital that they would otherwise not have. Perhaps these countries should just go without any western innovation and see how that goes for them.

Wars in the middle east are over a extreme religious ideology that says submit or die.
If you think for a moment and reflect on what you just posted it’s like a love song to the USA

When I was a teen I watched westerns and war movies and thought the same - but as an adult you really should out grow those fairy stories.

The USA has a away convincing itself it is the inventor of all things
But everything it has achieved is on the collective wisdom of history throughout the entire globe.

And it’s pissed it all up a wall

If you think for a moment and reflect on what you just posted it’s like a love song to the USA

When I was a teen I watched westerns and war movies and thought the same - but as an adult you really should out grow those fairy stories.

The USA has a away convincing itself it is the inventor of all things
But everything it has achieved is on the collective wisdom of history throughout the entire globe.

And it’s pissed it all up a wall

Let me set you a challenge, try and see how long you can go without using any type of american commodity be it something they inveted or a commoditu provided by an american company.

Let me set you a challenge, try and see how long you can go without using any type of american commodity be it something they inveted or a commoditu provided by an american company.

Dude the majority of things are manufactured in Asia.

Of course after 100 years of supremacy and poaching the best talent from around the world US companies have been important

Those days are gone

Try to see if you can clothe yourself without it being manufactured in Asia.

In virtually any field you can imagine China is already either ahead of the USA or pressing close behind

Their genocidal behavior bomb dropping plundering days are numbered.

Not to say it hasn’t been fascinating but reprehensible.

When those pictures from abu graih prison in Iraq - it’s too late
This is an unfit military and an unfit hierarchy all the way to the top.

The only way something like that can be redeemed is thru a mass decimation - like in Roman days.

Absent that - and that’s no longer possible - the ensuing denials and the lack of consequences must only further corrupt such a military to the point where it becomes not only useless but a liability.

If you think I m exaggerating - just look at their performance
The USA military can now only use drones and missiles they are fit for nothing else.

Of course after 100 years of supremacy and poaching the best talent from around the world US companies have been important

Those days are gone

In virtually any field you can imagine China is already either ahead of the USA or pressing close behind

The only way something like that can be redeemed is thru a mass decimation - like in Roman days.

Absent that - and that’s no longer possible - the ensuing denials and the lack of consequences must only further corrupt such a military to the point where it becomes not only useless but a liability.

The USA military can now only use drones and missiles they are fit for nothing else.
You seem to have very little idea what you're discussing here, particularly in relation to military performance.

One thing is correct - China has been huge in manufacturing for a long period. And their economic growth has been huge for several decades. Care to guess what changed for this to occur?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform

Those days are gone

Most things are made in china because of low wages. The usa has played a role in nearly every major inovation over the pasr 200 years.

With regards to the usa military this is the most powerful military the world has ever seen, this is why every western nation wants to be allies and looks to america for protection. With regards to being fit i go to america every year and most are extremly fit and intelligent.

The usa only bomb countries who pose a security threat.

The usa is the greatest country the world has ever seen.

With regards to the usa military this is the most powerful military the world has ever seen, this is why every western nation wants to be allies and looks to america for protection. With regards to being fit i go to america every year and most are extremly fit and intelligent.

The usa only bomb countries who pose a security threat.
Of course it's going to be a powerful military. They out spend every other nation by a massive margin. You have to combine China, Russia, Saudia Arabia, India, France, the UK and Japan just to get close to American spending on defence.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about being unfit to rule and be in a position of power. Not health, which when you bring up the obesity level is 36% and intelligence well in maths and science the US is ranked 28th but 10th for University education.

The US doesn't just bomb countries that pose a security risk. We went to war with Iraq for oil under a false premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back