Photoshop Fotoshop Funnies Fred: Rance Air - Win a prize!

Remove this Banner Ad

e085b6cd347574918ae45dbeed51e5c1.png

Jus sayin.....

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon you're the boss right? Why would you start this thread? Alex Rance is a 4 time AA and captain as you know and plays his heart out every week. He may have flopped a few times but certainly not last week and why would you as the Chief start a thread like this? Why not one of the other mod's or someone else. It's a pisstake at the least and coming from you I'm confused. Do you want Liam Jones to be AA fullback this year?

Haha so good.

Soooooo good.

TT, you're taking this thread completely out of context.

Photoshop competitions have been part of bigfooty for a long time. From memory, they are always started by Chief (I think).

He didn't start this thread out of an Alex Rance vendetta. He did it because there's a picture of Rance in a pose that is ripe for creative photoshop editing. And to be fair the fact that the picture exists is Rance's fault.

The vast majority of footy fans know that Rance is one of the best defenders in the game. That doesn't make the thread any less fun.

So either pony up some photoshop gold or quit your whining. Either way, calm the **** down.
Nothing wrong with abit of SOH in this intense world we live in.Even the good man himself would have a good laugh about it.

Hahahaha gee you’re a precious lot

Guarantee you that if the same thread was to be created about Sinclair’s flop, Sydney supporters wouldn’t sook up the way you lot are. The very reason this thread has lasted 15 pages is literally because people are finding the reactions from Richmond supporters just as funny as the photoshops themselves
Sinclair has to up the hurt-factor to his game if he wants one of these threads, lift son, flop-of-the-week is not enough!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back