Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the IG report, Strzok mentioned that his investigation would stop Trump. That suggests that they had enough info that he thought would cause Trump major problems. Yet Comey made no public pronouncement about the investigation, instead focussing on Clinton's emails for public utterances...

Maybe Strzok's case wasn't strong enough then (there's every chance Trump will be more guilty for what he did after winning, than what he did before), but the actual public record of what Comey did looks very helpful to Trump, and of course Trump ended up sliding in via the Electoral College. No-one can deny those aspects of reality.

So according to the IG report, Strzok mentioned that his investigation would stop Trump. That suggests that they had enough info that he thought would cause Trump major problems. Yet Comey made no public pronouncement about the investigation, instead focussing on Clinton's emails for public utterances...

Maybe Strzok's case wasn't strong enough then (there's every chance Trump will be more guilty for what he did after winning, than what he did before), but the actual public record of what Comey did looks very helpful to Trump, and of course Trump ended up sliding in via the Electoral College. No-one can deny those aspects of reality.

He's offered to voluntarily appear before any congressional committee. The GOP will be very hesitant to get him in I'm sure. They know all sorts of behavior of the trump campaign will come out. They don't want that. You'd think he'd be in there tomorrow otherwise.

Just as likely he was speaking for the 4 other FBI agents who have been reprimanded over inappropriate texts.

He was SPEAKING AS the LEAD INVESTIGATOR for next TEN MONTHS of the FBI counter intelligence Russian investigation.
The days before that text he was in London getting intelligence dirt from the Poms, incluing on Papadopoulos.

Either way, he, the counter intelligence investigation and the FBI in general seems to have done a piss poor job at sabotaging Trump. Reasonable job on Clinton though.

That's the subject of IG current inquiry. Should be a pearlier. Specially on the verification of that Democrat concoction known as the DNC, HRC/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele Dirty Dossier.

He was SPEAKING AS the LEAD INVESTIGATOR for next TEN MONTHS of the FBI counter intelligence Russian investigation.
The days before that text he was in London getting intelligence dirt from the Poms, incluing on Papadopoulos.

You're confusing his position with his intention. He would have to know that what he was saying wasn't kosher, and on that basis we can logically infer his stance wouldn't have been an open, prevailing culture within the FBI. This is backed up by the IG report, which has just found that political bias did not affect the Clinton investigation, which Strozk also led.

IF I USE BOLD CAPS DOES IT HELP TO MAKE A POINT OR SOMETHING? :D

That's the subject of IG current inquiry. Should be a pearlier. Specially on the verification of that Democrat concoction known as the DNC, HRC/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele Dirty Dossier.

Anyone find it more than a little funny how Trump supporters in this thread constantly dismiss the Mueller investigation yet work themselves into a lather over promise after promise of forthcoming paperwork that will exonerate dear leader and expose the rotten core of all who dare to question him?

Nunes memo... dud
IG report... meh
But wait!! IG report part 2 is coming! Surely this will be the end for Drumpf the Dems!

lol

If he does, he can just say he was joking or get Sarah Sanders to come out and say he was misinterpreted.
Did you catch him saying this about the North Korea 'agreement':
“I may be wrong. I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.'

I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse,” Trump added with a smile.
Comey did say that he thought Trump was intelligent. Trump just knows he can get away with saying whatever, even if it's obviously stupid. He thinks it's all 'salesmanship'. The fact he was actually getting plaudits for potentially helping the Korea peace process seems to have made him a bit honest for once.

It's good to see the US finally cracking down on illegals. Too many innocent American lives have been taken at the hands of feral illegal aliens. Finally a Western government with a backbone that's not willing to let their country turn into another European country overrun by filth.
These people that are having their children taken are not illegal immigrants, they are crossing the border and going to the US authorities to seek asylum and then having their children taken away as they are seen as an easy target.

In fact this policy is encouraging illegal entry as word gets out people won't go to the authorities but just enter anyway.

With their ****en parents!

As a parent of a young child I find this absolutely heartbreaking. I can't even comprehend the amount of pain and suffering this is causing to the parents and kids.

No fair call that.

These people that are having their children taken are not illegal immigrants, they are crossing the border and going to the US authorities to seek asylum and then having their children taken away as they are seen as an easy target.

In fact this policy is encouraging illegal entry as word gets out people won't go to the authorities but just enter anyway.

I suppose if they just enter the US doesn't have to "provide" any duty of care for them so if they get shot up or raped by some bandit (US home grown or foriegn) the government can deny all knowledge and responsibility

I suppose if they just enter the US doesn't have to "provide" any duty of care for them so if they get shot up or raped by some bandit (US home grown or foriegn) the government can deny all knowledge and responsibility
Still doesn't mean they should be having their children from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaking hands with a dictator and calling him a good guy who loves his people.

What an insult to the thousands of people currently being held in concentration camps by said "good guy."
He was polite to a dictator who is promising change for the better. If he is disrespectful, the chance for positive change goes out the window.

I think some would prefer a nuclear apocalypse over having to give Trump credit for something.

Shaking hands with a dictator and calling him a good guy who loves his people.

What an insult to the thousands of people currently being held in concentration camps by said "good guy."

The Don wishes all Americans would look upon him, as Kim is looked upon by his people in North Korea.

He wants his people to be fully compliant with his demagoguery.....I don't know, is that even a word?

He was polite to a dictator who is promising change for the better. If he is disrespectful, the chance for positive change goes out the window.

Haha, you guys can't even keep up with your own defences of your Supreme Leader.

Trump threatens nuclear war and disrespects Kim via Twitter: "He's great, showing NK who is boss, scaring the s**t out of Rocket Man, ultimate alpha."

Trump meets with Kim and sucks up to him, ignoring the plight of political prisoners: "Trump has to be polite."

Remember six months ago when Trump tweeted about the poor people of Iran and how the US would be watching closely for human rights violations?

Haha, you guys can't even keep up with your own defences of your Supreme Leader.

Trump threatens nuclear war and disrespects Kim via Twitter: "He's great, showing NK who is boss, scaring the s**t out of Rocket Man, ultimate alpha."

Trump meets with Kim and sucks up to him, ignoring the plight of political prisoners: "Trump has to be polite."

Remember six months ago when Trump tweeted about the poor people of Iran and how the US would be watching closely for human rights violations?
The same logic can be used against the anti-Trumpers. He was an evil psycho whether he was being mean or nice to Kim.

It's almost as if they were in completely different contexts. The insults were a response to frequent missile tests and threats, the kindness was in response to Kim ceasing tests for months and reaching out for peace. Both responses have proven to be effective. Open both eyes!

I think some would prefer a nuclear apocalypse over having to give Trump credit for something.
That’s complete bollocks. Trump brushed off any suggestion of human rights abuses by saying that Kim was ‘tough’, a cowardly choice of words to describe a murderous dictator who runs a network of concentration and forced labour camps of unparalled longevity. More to the point, this is far from the first time North Korea has engaged in such negotiations, reaching agreements in 1994, 2000, and 2006 to either renounce or halt nuclear weapons & ballistic missile tests. On each of those occasions, joint statements and concessions were agreed upon, each time the deal was reneged on by one of the two parties (Dubya reneging on the Clinton administration’s concessions). Simply put the North has no incentive to denuclearise, and any security guarantee by external actors is of limited value to a government whose primary security threat is its own people.

The same logic can be used against the anti-Trumpers. He was an evil psycho whether he was being mean or nice to Kim.

It's almost as if they were in completely different contexts. The insults were a response to frequent missile tests and threats, the kindness was in response to Kim ceasing tests for months and reaching out for peace. Both responses have proven to be effective. Open both eyes!

Admit it, Trump is a pussy. And he's the worst kind of pussy, he's the one that acts tough on Twitter after the fact. He's like the bloke that climbs out the pub dunny window at the first sign of a blue, then tells everyone how he knocked out everyone in sight.

He talks such a big game on Twitter but has anyone ever actually stated that he intimidates his adversaries and speaks this way in face to face meetings?

I love that Kim is a great leader, but there is a special place in hell for the Canadian pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back