Play Nice The Collingwood v Richmond thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Richmond will get no way new of the 1,306,604 home and away record of 2010.

The army is coming will be very tight come round 23!

The Tiger army is coming alright ;)

I have to say though I can't wait for our return match in R19. After the short turnaround from Anzac day killed the crowd for our first game I really both teams keep up their form and the weather comes to the party so we can give 90K+ a decent shake.

The Tiger army is coming alright ;)

I have to say though I can't wait for our return match in R19. After the short turnaround from Anzac day killed the crowd for our first game I really both teams keep up their form and the weather comes to the party so we can give 90K+ a decent shake.

Yep the magpie army. Wait till you see 50,000 against the blues

Collingwood are on the March. 83,000 v Melbourne proves that we are still the biggest drawing club in the competition. Richmond drawing 77,000 on Anzac eve proves my point.

Collingwood get on a role our next huge crowd will be against West Coast. Drew 63,000 in 2012 we could draw 65,000 plus in round 17

Collingwood are on the March. 83,000 v Melbourne proves that we are still the biggest drawing club in the competition. Richmond drawing 77,000 on Anzac eve proves my point.

Collingwood get on a role our next huge crowd will be against West Coast. Drew 63,000 in 2012 we could draw 65,000 plus in round 17

great to see the pies fans come out of the woodwork.

Fact is 3 out of the last 4 seasons Richmond have been number 1 in the AFL for crowds.

great to see the pies fans come out of the woodwork.

Fact is 3 out of the last 4 seasons Richmond have been number 1 in the AFL for crowds.

What are you talking about?

Richmond had more (barely) in two seasons and over the 4 years had a quarter of a million less people despite making the finals 3 times, winning 11 more games and winning a premiership

upload_2018-6-18_9-33-4.png

What are you talking about?

Richmond had more (barely) in two seasons and over the 4 years had a quarter of a million less people despite making the finals 3 times, winning 11 more games and winning a premiership

View attachment 513930

As I said, including this year Richmond will have more crowds go and see its games in 3 of the last 4 years.

The crowd debate is over except for the deluded

Nope. Our 85K Anzac eve last year is better than your 83K. You won't draw 60K against West Coast 2012 was a one off.

Tiger army will outdraw Pies this year with both teams top 4

Nope. Our 85K Anzac eve last year is better than your 83K. You won't draw 60K against West Coast 2012 was a one off.

Certainly probable (not the Pies top 4 bit). If it happens then it will be the first time since the Pies moved most their games to the G that Collingwood will be outdrawn in a season we made the finals

Certainly probable (not the Pies top 4 bit). If it happens then it will be the first time since the Pies moved most their games to the G that Collingwood will be outdrawn in a season we made the finals

That's because there is a new top dog in town.

Richmond is now the biggest sporting organisation in Australia

Interesting that Dangerfield agrees

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/4e292693eb5a5a61c55913b027d56581

you will note there is no mention of the pies army lol in his article

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's because there is a new top dog in town.

Richmond is now the biggest sporting organisation in Australia

Interesting that Dangerfield agrees

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/4e292693eb5a5a61c55913b027d56581

you will note there is no mention of the pies army lol in his article

Richmond are doing ok. But in all honesty Collingwood are a bigger club then Richmond Australia wide. Collingwood have supporters all round Australia. We a a national club. Richmond are a one state team club. Richmond would be the 3rd biggest vic club behind Collingwood and Essendon who are the 2 National clubs in Australia probably along with Carlton if they ever get their act together again

Yep so the two biggest clubs in Australia playing top 4 at the mcg will not draw of 60,000? Come and talk to me as soon as Richmond can draw more then 60,000 against an interstate team would would draw probably no more then 3-5,000 fans.

Collingwood have done this 4 times. Actually Collingwood hold the attendance records for the following Victorian club in Melbourne;

Adelaide 54,000 2008
Brisbane 61,000 2003
Port Adelaide 51,000 1997
Fremantle 46,000 2008
West Coast 63,000 2012

We have also drawn 65,000 v Sydney. You at tiger land can keep on counting your 50,000 cats and dogs memberships and claim to have 96,000 members whilst only drawing 32,000 v Brisbane. And you guys have ago at hawthorn

The 2 biggest teams in Australia can draw more than 60K but that's got nothing to do with Collingwood v West Coast. You'll be lucky to get 50K against West Coast. Those historical figures are no longer relevant. You won't get those crowds again. Thos fans have jumped off the bandwagon long ago never to return or fallen off the perch. Sorry champy the magpie army is downsizing.

The 2 biggest teams in Australia can draw more than 60K but that's got nothing to do with Collingwood v West Coast. You'll be lucky to get 50K against West Coast. Those historical figures are no longer relevant. You won't get those crowds again. Thos fans have jumped off the bandwagon long ago never to return or fallen off the perch. Sorry champy the magpie army is downsizing.

83,000 against Melbourne says otherwise. Collingwood is still the biggest club in the competition. Collingwood holds the top 7 biggest home and away attendance records of all time.

Richmond have never drawn over 60,000 to any interstate game. Oh and don’t mention finals only home and away games. Actually you have only drawn over 50,000 once against a Victorian club. Collingwood have done this 11 times.

83,000 against Melbourne says otherwise. Collingwood is still the biggest club in the competition. Collingwood holds the top 7 biggest home and away attendance records of all time.

Richmond have never drawn over 60,000 to any interstate game. Oh and don’t mention finals only home and away games. Actually you have only drawn over 50,000 once against a Victorian club. Collingwood have done this 11 times.

85K says against Melbourne says cop that bitch :cool:. You'u're living in the past man. Collingwood aren't capable of pulling a crowd on their own anymore. 34K against Freo lololololol

Richmond are doing ok. But in all honesty Collingwood are a bigger club then Richmond Australia wide. Collingwood have supporters all round Australia. We a a national club. Richmond are a one state team club. Richmond would be the 3rd biggest vic club behind Collingwood and Essendon who are the 2 National clubs in Australia probably along with Carlton if they ever get their act together again

In your mind the above is true

But in reality richmond has more members and draws bigger crowds than the pies .

As I said , on the evidence provided this debate is over .

In your mind the above is true

But in reality richmond has more members and draws bigger crowds than the pies .

As I said , on the evidence provided this debate is over .
You might want to look at which club holds the top 7 biggest home and away attendance records. The answer is Collingwood. Debate over goodbye

85K says against Melbourne says cop that bitch :cool:. You'u're living in the past man. Collingwood aren't capable of pulling a crowd on their own anymore. 34K against Freo lololololol

83,000 v Melbourne 2018. Richmond 77,000 v Melbourne 2018.

32,000 v Brisbane lollollol for a club that has 96,000 members

43k v Freo 2018. Pies 34k v Freo 2018. Pies can't draw a crowd anymore.

Try breaking 1.3 million and come back to me!!!

It is funny that all you Richmond fans are getting nervous that the pies and the magpie army are back. Wait till the next few weeks when we are constantly drawing 50,000 Collingwood fans too our games. While Richmond can claim to have 96,000 members but only draw 32,000. Tigers fudging figures I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back