Analysis A Note From the CEO - Andrew Fagan - Discuss...

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie has done his hammy. I know we have been saying 'now we need an explanation' of these injuries for weeks, but FFS SURELY NOW it's time for one.

Not really surprised. Hiding to nothing either way.
Won't know anything until the season's end...if then re footy department.
Mistakes have been obviously made.
Not going to hang people out to dry...yet.
Can't say we're drawing a line in the season and tanking for low draft picks.
From the best season to one of the worst in 8 months.

Just want to see something from the playing group after the bye.

On another story. Sloaney and Seeds will be at Mount Barker Toyota this Thursday night 6:30 - 7:30 if you want to screw Sloaney down for a staying or going answer.

Gross.

Whimpering struggle to fall into the 8 and miss out on a gun draft pick coming up.

I need to clear my mechanism

Not really surprised. Hiding to nothing either way.
Won't know anything until the season's end...if then re footy department.
Mistakes have been obviously made.
Not going to hang people out to dry...yet.
Can't say we're drawing a line in the season and tanking for low draft picks.
From the best season to one of the worst in 8 months.

Just want to see something from the playing group after the bye.

On another story. Sloaney and Seeds will be at Mount Barker Toyota this Thursday night 6:30 - 7:30 if you want to screw Sloaney down for a staying or going answer.
Well that's strange... Aren't they having 4 days off?

"At this time of year it is standard practice for our Club’s key staff to review their respective areas of operation with a view to finding opportunities for further growth and improvement. This year the review process clearly has a greater emphasis"

Hopefully this means change. Genuine question, can you employ new staff halfway through a season? Like new fitness staff?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

That won’t be happening.
But it may we’ll happen at the end of the year. Unless they have already been considering it for a while.
This is so much in the public eye that I think they will try do any staff changes in a way that doesn’t burn anyone too much at the end of the season.

What were you all expecting? It’s mid season. The proof will be in actions at the end of the year. If certain heads don’t roll then I think that there might be a fan revolt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was fine.

It acknowledged concerns that people had, training, mind training and team cohesion.
Said that the whole environment was complex (it is) and that not any one factor was the only factor.
Said that people were going to review what was happening in their areas.

Not much more you can ask of a CEO mailer at the bye. It's better than him being extremely tone-deaf and saying that the injuries were unlucky, we have a baseball team now and Sloane back after the bye.
I agree. The letter is fine, as far as it goes. However, "the proof is in the pudding". We need to see significant changes implemented ahead of the 2019 season.

Whilst you shouldn't expect him to throw everyone under the bus and give us all answers, it was a very disappointing email to say the least.

You will be gone in 18 months Fagan. Next lamb to the slaughter.
yet campo. Clarke et al will keep their jobs as far as the eye can see. it's pathetic

The sooner the better.

This year can’t get any worse.

Give them a chance to put together a program for next year.
It could get worse.
Port could win the flag (I don't think they will, but they COULD)
If the rumours are true, up to 8 players including Sloane, Lynch, Gov and B Crouch could leave. Would take 10 years to recover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back