Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh straw man here we come.

The issue is separating children from their parents, not allowing them to run wild across the borders. It suits you to make this a larger immigration issue, instead of the inhumane separation issue.

I love the sucking up jobs part too. Oh, Trump has created so many jobs, the unemployment rate is so low .... but ermigod the immigrants took all our jobs. Doesn't really gel together does it? Immigrants do a lot of work that citizens don't want to do.

Sucking up resources? Like what? They don't get welfare. They aren't entitled to many services. Living space ... yeah I guess those deplorables really want to live in desert shacks and suburban ghettos.

Ghettos that they create

Didn't like that one did you?

Saw through that one more like it. Do you actually care about this stuff or are you here for the sport of it?

Ghettos that they create

Oh wow, so simplistic. You can't have empathy for foreign kids, you're not about to being to understand the plight of low socio-economic issues.

Saw through that one more like it. Do you actually care about this stuff or are you here for the sport of it?

I care about it plenty, I donated to Trump's campaign.

You see, I resent the fact that people like you feel free to stick your hand in my pocket, extract taxes, and spend it on people that broke the law to enter the country.

I don't like people becoming victims of crime because politicians sell us out to satisfy the donor classes demand for government subsidised consumers, and suppressed wages.

Nah bro, we just can't do your reading for you.

You're answering his posts for him I see. Hive mentality or have you *sniff* found a kindred spirit? Oh damn, maybe if someone started separating Trump supporters from each other, they'd start having empathy. You know, I can smell the outrage already.

Oh wow, so simplistic. You can't have empathy for foreign kids, you're not about to being to understand the plight of low socio-economic issues.

I've got plenty of empathy, I just don't see why they can't be helped in their own country.

And they do create their own ghettos. Google Molenbeek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I care about it plenty, I donated to Trump's campaign.

You see, I resent the fact that people like you feel free to stick your hand in my pocket, extract taxes, and spend it on people that broke the law to enter the country.

I don't like people becoming victims of crime because politicians sell us out to satisfy the donor classes demand for government subsidised consumers, and suppressed wages.

Of course you do. You know what though, I don't see divides in human beings as far as who deserves to live and who doesn't. I've always been happy to stick my hand in my pocket to give someone a hand up. If you were one of them, I'd do the same. I'm not religious but 'there but for the grace of god go I'. I've been down, up and everywhere in between. Nothing special about me except opportunities presented, fortuitous geography, and living as a majority race.

So anybody up in arms is only trying to score political points? Trump says the left want open borders and you say they are only in it for political points. Which is it?

Meanwhile Trump is holding babies hostage so the Democrats will agree to front him the full cost of his ******* wall. Emotional blackmail = bad. Blackmail while holding hostages = good. Yeah?

What sort of person can't recognise genuine emotion? Someone who doesn't have emotion perhaps? Would make sense why someone would be so cynical about something like this.

I'd love Trump supporters in here that have kids, to tell me how they would feel, and how their kids would feel if they were separated in such a fashion. I know exactly the kind of response I will get but I do want to see if someone will touch it.
I've never said I agreed with Trump on this. I'm no fan of emotional blackmail though.

Of course you do. You know what though, I don't see divides in human beings as far as who deserves to live and who doesn't. I've always been happy to stick my hand in my pocket to give someone a hand up. If you were one of them, I'd do the same. I'm not religious but 'there but for the grace of god go I'. I've been down, up and everywhere in between. Nothing special about me except opportunities presented, fortuitous geography, and living as a majority race.

How noble. Why don't you redistribute some of your wealth by housing a refugee family at your place. It's what you expect from the rest of us, so you go first.

I've got plenty of empathy, I just don't see why they can't be helped in their own country.

And they do create their own ghettos. Google Molenbeek.

You don't care if they can't be helped in their own countries. They drew the short straw geographically and tough t***ies for them right? You don't care what they are fleeing from.

I was referring to integrating into existing ghettos in the US. The reasons for those is not so simple.

However, the idea that these South Americans are pouring across the border with an aim to claim territory and herd together is a little shallow IMO. A lot of minorities congregate together for support, not to conspire against their hosts.

Well, I think it's sociopathic for wealthy western countries to enter into a parasitic relationship were we drain off the workforce of third world countries so that we can have cheap fruit pickers and maids.

How do you expect the countries of origin to develop and raise the living standards of their citizens if we facilitate a brain drain in their societies?
This is a good point.

How noble. Why don't you redistribute some of your wealth by housing a refugee family at your place. It's what you expect from the rest of us, so you go first.

Oh do I? Where did I suggest that? It's these giant leaps in logic that amaze me. Sort of like better background checks and age limits of AR15s = slippery slope to take all of our guns.

But you don't get it. I don't have to be wealthy to hold that opinion. I've recently lost just about everything for various reasons, mostly health and I support myself and my daughter. However I still have the will to help out others, because yeah, what if that was me.

Some people can't see past their own privilege and own sense of entitlement.

Sorry, but you really are a dumbass. Obama was providing arms to the 'moderate rebels' - the ones you stopped hearing about when they morphed into the head choppers - and one of Trump's first acts was to stop that.

No, the Western press just re-named them 'moderate rebels'......including the White Helmets who continue to receive U.S funding.

Twas only the Russians that actually got rid of ISIS & the 'moderate re-branded rebels' proper......Hence all the Anti-Russian western MSM hysteria.

We'll teach you a thing or 2 yet there lad.

Oh do I? Where did I suggest that? It's these giant leaps in logic that amaze me. Sort of like better background checks and age limits of AR15s = slippery slope to take all of our guns.

But you don't get it. I don't have to be wealthy to hold that opinion. I've recently lost just about everything for various reasons, mostly health and I support myself and my daughter. However I still have the will to help out others, because yeah, what if that was me.

Some people can't see past their own privilege and own sense of entitlement.

You backed off that one quick. The trouble with your liberals is that you never want to live with the consequences of your own ideology, it's just about dictating rules for the rest of us.

I've never said I agreed with Trump on this. I'm no fan of emotional blackmail though.

And you can't see any scope for genuine emotion here. Do you think it is all a work and people can't actually feel this way because of separated kids?

No, the Western press just re-named them 'moderate rebels'......including the White Helmets who continue to receive U.S funding.

Twas only the Russians that actually got rid of ISIS & the 'moderate re-branded rebels' proper......Hence all the Anti-Russian western MSM hysteria.

We'll teach you a thing or 2 yet there lad.

Here you go lad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html

Trump Ends Covert Aid to Syrian Rebels Trying to Topple Assad

You backed off that one quick. The trouble with your liberals is that you never want to live with the consequences of your own ideology, it's just about dictating rules for the rest of us.

I didn't back off anything. Our family has a history of taking in street kids and helping them out. I'm in a new relationship with an autistic child involved and we are looking at fostering as well.

Don't reflect your ideals on to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back