Game Day Round 14 - Port Adelaide vs Melbourne, Friday 22 June, 7:10pm, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This side is too slow and, up forward, too tall.

If I was making changes based on that half:

Out: T.Smith, Petracca, Harmes
In: Garlett, Spargo, Baker

Pace would be irrelevant overall if we had some genuine smalls in the side. Hannan is looking dangerous because he is the only one who hits the ground ball with pace, Petracca is looking close but is fumbling everything.

Plenty of players that need to lift in the second half. Jones, Tyson, Melk, Harmes, T Smith and Salem either having no impact or completely invisible. Hogan has been anonymous too and needs to get involved.

Petracca has had a bit of it but is making poor decisions and has an ongoing case of the fumbles.

It's almost like they've gone back to that suicidal high press again too.

Port would be ecstatic with the half time score. Have hardly had any momentum in the game but only 2 points down.

We deserve to lose if we are going to be so wasteful.

Trac has been dangerous tonight
He's been s**t though. Drops everything. TMac's second goal came after Petracca dropped an uncontested mark

Haha, so leading then?

I get what you're saying, but that is the most glass half empty comment I've read.

I'm a half glass empty kinda guy. Not close to recovering from MFCSS haha.

Pace would be irrelevant overall if we had some genuine smalls in the side. Hannan is looking dangerous because he is the only one who hits the ground ball with pace, Petracca is looking close but is fumbling everything.
He's having another one of those games where he's a few steps ahead, but only if the ball bounces into his hands ... and it's not ... when the day comes that he starts reading the bounce better, he'll tear team apart.

He's been s**t though. Drops everything. TMac's second goal came after Petracca dropped an uncontested mark

Everyone drops marks.....any more insight than “he has been s**t?”

10 touches and a goal, good pressure, looking dangerous

As fox footy team just pointed out Hogan is trying to play a crumbing role. Highlighted several contests where he is just waiting front and centre next to the pack. WTF!!! You’re a beast crash the fecking packs!

This side is too slow and, up forward, too tall.

If I was making changes based on that half:

Out: T.Smith, Petracca, Harmes
In: Garlett, Spargo, Baker

2bxkqc.jpg

Everyone drops marks.....any more insight than “he has been s**t?”

10 touches and a goal, good pressure, looking dangerous
Yeah, okay, more insight. Petracca gets in great positions, but constantly drops the mark if its in the air or fumbles if its on the ground. When he does get a shot at goal, he pulls it wide. Read the Petracca thread, I'm a big fan, but he's low confidence and is a bit of a liability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First inside 50 for the half is a goal. Hope this pattern continues

Reward for dominating

Let's have a big quarter come on

Silence the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back