Player Sponsorship 2017 AFL WOMEN - Stephanie Chiocci. Prizes Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm there at the drop of a hat....any hat in fact....I have been to all Home games and every training session with Fearntastic for AFLW, so I have a fairly strong "buy in" to the Collingwood AFLW Team. If it works out for me ~ brilliant ~ but whatever will be will be. Cheers Freddo P.S. Thanks Fearntastic for the nomination.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're on standby Freddo

And if comes down to it

Who wants to go?

Would have loved to have gone MG, but too difficult for me to fly down.

Hope the folks who go have a fun evening

I'm there at the drop of a hat....any hat in fact....I have been to all Home games and every training session with Fearntastic for AFLW, so I have a fairly strong "buy in" to the Collingwood AFLW Team. If it works out for me ~ brilliant ~ but whatever will be will be. Cheers Freddo P.S. Thanks Fearntastic for the nomination.

This is yours Freddo
I'm making an executive :)

Will post details later

That is absolutely brilliant. I really wanted to attend this event due to my commitment to our AFLW Team, but couldn't justify the $ with some other bills taking precedence. THANK YOU SO MUCH, and I promise I will represent Big Footy very well. YIPPEE.....See you there Fearntastic!

That is absolutely brilliant. I really wanted to attend this event due to my commitment to our AFLW Team, but couldn't justify the $ with some other bills taking precedence. THANK YOU SO MUCH, and I promise I will represent Big Footy very well. YIPPEE.....See you there Fearntastic!

Enjoy it Freddo and Fearn! Would love to be there too, but I'm sure it will be a great night.

Hey Magpie Girl

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into organising the player sponsorships this year :thumbsu:

You've had double the work this year with the women's team, there has been a lot to do! :footy:

And we haven't been a particularly cooperative bunch with making ourselves available :oops:

The prizes have brought a lot of joy to many, thank you! :)

images

Hey Magpie Girl

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into organising the player sponsorships this year :thumbsu:

You've had double the work this year with the women's team, there has been a lot to do! :footy:

And we haven't been a particularly cooperative bunch with making ourselves available :oops:

The prizes have brought a lot of joy to many, thank you! :)

images
11-choco-strawbery-roses.png

Hear hear! Pour vous Magpie Girl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the delay in a small report of the Collingwood AFLW best & fairest night! It was a really good night as soon as we arrived we were greeted with either soft drink, beer, wine & champagne.

The overall set up was nice finger food & small tables to mingle around. There were great speeches given by Eddie McGuire, Meg Hutchins, Wayne Siekman. They also showed a sneak peak of a doco they've being putting together all season.

The eventual award winners were
Winner: Nicola Stevens
Runner up: Alicia Eva
3rd place: Jessica Cameron

Leading Goal kicker: Moana Hope
Player's Player award: Alicia Eva

It was a really lovely night mingling with our Women's team & some of their families. After the awards ceremony we got to dance the night away for a couple of hours & also have fun with this movie/photo booth thing lol.

I will definitely want to do this again next year the whole AFLW journey as I have loved every moment of it this year.

Ill have to try uploading photos later as Im having a bit of trouble with them atm.

Was partial sponsor of Steph in season 1 with this group, went solo as her sponsor in season 2 & am saving again to go solo as her sponsor again next year!! She's a wonderful person magpie sister to me :) :)
Special guest in this week's song and photo

Good on you Fearn!
Thanks VP! This was the BEST day of my life :D I asked to get a photo with the team that day, which they happily did but before the photo the VFLW Skipper Jess Edwards invited me into the rooms & put me in the middle of the winners circle to belt out the team song after we beat Carlton the first time. After 12 rounds our girls sit on top of the ladder half a game in front with 9 wins & a draw to their name! Undefeated woo-hoo. YAYYYY PIESSSS GIRLSSSS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back