Dudstin Mamtin: History is fast showing him to be Shane Woewodin Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

:$

You're really not cut out for this part of the site.

It wasn't a compliment but I think you already know this. :drunk:

I always cringe when adults change the names of players to resemble child like remarks.

So the Tigers defence of Martin's mediocre-at-best 2018 is some stuff about Ablett and Dangerfield?

Righteo.

Was all a bit of fun until your partner, Nakia the sex pest, slithered in all high and mighty to get in on the Dusty banter. He then got all embarrassed (proof above) and ran off in shame over the G.A.S.(aka:Ted Bundy junior) Dank and Dangerflop effect. As for you dear, you best go and comfort him Also tell him he's not cut out for this part of the site, before you start your shift at the canteen. Good girl.

The toughest thing of all of course is that these well intentioned citizens are voted in to do the dirty jobs no one wants yet are routinely lambasted by the same public & media who elected them in the first place on a daily basis.

A Pollies’ job is never done it seems and only made harder by narcissistic spectators.

Good on Dutton I say for enforcing the law and keeping our shores safe from terrorists, drug dealers and crime families alike. :thumbsu:
Lol Dutton admitted what he did wasnt lawful, so he changed the law, now go throw away that brochure you found in the letter box and try to think for yourself, oh I didnt vote for them and I certainly didnt vote for our joke of a PM

lol, was swamped by old man Ablett and only managed to get his head above water for some junktime “heroics”. Hardly noteworthy. :rolleyes:
Junktime, you mean when the game was there to be won, Ablett almost made our best player list, shame that Danger couldnt make it to the game you might have had a chance with him playing.

Cheifmasturbator turned grammar cop enjoying the fruits of his labor!....
lol, grammar is using words to form proper sentences, not forgetting words altogether to butcher your own “joke” and certainly not right before you attempt to insinuate someone else other than yourself has s**t for brains. :$

smashed you campaigners a new one when it counted
your ring still so sore you're about to cry?
AFL finals:

Geelong 1
Richmond 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Dusty's been playing "injured" this year, which is the same excuse the Handbaggers are using for Dangerflog.

Seems fair enough, although I can't seem to recall a genuine great of the sport like Sam Mitchell having any s**t years while playing most games. Then again Sammy never relied on media hype to pump up his tyres, instead he quietly went about polling the same number of Brownlow votes as Scablett despite receiving a fraction of the kudos.... but at least he can cradle his 4 Premiership medals as he cries himself to sleep over Robbo's lack of praise, right? :drunk:

Back on the subject of Dusty, its worth mentioning I rate him much higher than Dangercuck - he actually knows how to kick a footy, kind of a handy skill in a sport call football.
You almost went a whole post without showing your Geelong bleeding anus.

Actually no you didnt.

This has become your standard response when you've been owned.
It's all it deserves when juveniles associate Dank with Geelong. Blame the perpetrator. :$

Whatever makes you feel less insecure :rolleyes:
You forgot to include the AFL finals your club 'won' in the VFA in the 19th century. If you include those, you'll feel even less inferior :thumbsu:
It's ok mate, it's you blokes who keep banging on about one finals win against Geelong in 30 odd years. I just thought I'd set the record straight. :thumbsu:

1 premiership and a blow-in bandwagon of 90,000 doesn't change the fact that you blokes are AFL minnows.

It's ok mate, it's you blokes who keep banging on about one finals win against Geelong in 30 odd years. I just thought I'd set the record straight. :thumbsu:

1 premiership and a blow-in bandwagon of 90,000 doesn't change the fact that you blokes are AFL minnows.
It's very important to Geelong 'supporters' that people see you club as one of the big one's, like Richmond. You're desperately trying to start a rivalry with us in the hope that some of our bigness rubs off.
Best you stick to shitfighting with other little clubs like Hawthorn and the Bulldogs. Even they're a fair bit bigger than Geelong.

It's very important to Geelong 'supporters' that people see you club as one of the big one's, like Richmond. You're desperately trying to start a rivalry with us in the hope that some of our bigness rubs off.
Best you stick to shitfighting with other little clubs like Hawthorn and the Bulldogs. Even they're a fair bit bigger than Geelong.
There isn't a rivalry until you decide to get close to squaring the ledger. It's cute that it's in the back of your mind though. You have a long, long way to go until you rival us.

There isn't a rivalry until you decide to get close to squaring the ledger. It's cute that it's in the back of your mind though. You have a long, long way to go until you rival us.
I don't think there's ever been a rivalry between Richmond and little Geelong. They've met 10 times in finals, with Geelong not losing 2 times. I agree that a rivalry would require a more even ledger, and for Geelong to be a much bigger club.

I don't think there's ever been a rivalry between Richmond and little Geelong. They've met 10 times in finals, with Geelong not losing 2 times. A rivalry would require a more even ledger, and for Geelong to be a much bigger club.
You're right. That 89 points drubbing in the 95 AFL prelim and subsequent head too head record since 1990 when the AFL became a national comp put paid to any chance you ever had of forming a rivalry.

Like I said you might get there some day.

That's nice dear.
Bloody oath it is.

You see, minnows wins wooden spoons, power house clubs don't.

When was your last spoon?

Was all a bit of fun until your partner, Nakia the sex pest, slithered in all high and mighty to get in on the Dusty banter. He then got all embarrassed (proof above) and ran off in shame over the G.A.S.(aka:Ted Bundy junior) Dank and Dangerflop effect. As for you dear, you best go and comfort him Also tell him he's not cut out for this part of the site, before you start your shift at the canteen. Good girl.

I would also use a benny account if I was going to be posting sentient enima style. Who did we upset?

You tiggie sprogs will 'like' anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back