Poort feral goes bananas

Remove this Banner Ad

Been to Collective Minds yet Subi?

Couldn’t care less about CM
You done any racial education

Be nice if Eddie could go a week without some feral campaigner f****ing with his head on social media

Here they go again

Last edited:
As if anyone cares what an 11thaide supporter has to say.
Not me saying your supporters once again, can’t stop behaving like scum
If its not your female supprter throwing bananas - it’s opposition supporting women getting hit

Not me saying your supporters once again, can’t stop behaving like scum
If its not your female supprter throwing bananas - it’s opposition supporting women getting hit
How do you know she was hit?

Did you see it first hand? Or do you believe what anyone says on social media?

How do you know she was hit?

Did you see it first hand? Or do you believe what anyone says on social media?
Given BigFooty is a form of social media and if the Wench is using social media as a baseline of truth, that would suggest subaru is indeed the biggest flog on the site and the more humourless, boring s**t truck on the site :D

#genous :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant open it, it must have been deleted.
Sum it up for me.
Probably because they actually managed to identified this one
Alledgedly the guy pictured in the tweet - the old guy he was with hit a 60 yo lady demon supporter

Some unemployed country bogan called someone a "rock ape", while complaining that his missus got temporarily removed from an internet forum for making racist comments about Adam Goodes

Found it....LOL you feral piece of s**t.
Did the unemployed country bogan use to work at the Murray Bridge abattoir that you ridiculed when he lost his job?o_O
xl4gkEC.jpg

How many incidents does that make it just this year?
gCZ0eUB.jpg

Did the unemployed country bogan use to work at the Murray Bridge abattoir that you ridiculed when he lost his job?o_O
xl4gkEC.jpg

gCZ0eUB.jpg

Any tweet relating to that was removed so its fair to say that claim was bullshit you cretin

xl4gkEC.jpg

gCZ0eUB.jpg

That tweet is about as meaningful as using a generic photo from the crowd to prove that you're at a game.

EDIT: ......... and I doubt you've held a job in a long time, so no :$

Last edited:
Any tweet relating to that was removed so its fair to say that claim was bullshit you cretin
That tweet is about as meaningful as using a generic photo from the crowd to prove that you're at a game.

EDIT: ......... and I doubt you've held a job in a long time, so no :$
Froth and try to distance yourself all you like:)

Mate, by "generic photo", you refer to the Google Image that a Crow feral used to try to convince people that he/she was at the footy....that generic photo? Yes, you are spot on with that observation. LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back