Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our game isn't until Saturday, and our main training session isn't until Thursday. But somehow managing players in one of the multiple training sessions a week is a news story on the AFL website? Imagine if they reported all the times this happens:

"Man doesn't participate in entire training session, must be in doubt to play"

Lol at people losing their s**t over how much Ricciuto is saying Norf and the Saints are offering Polec as if it is fact.

I won't believe it until the AFLShouter tweets it. :rolleyes:

Who’s losing their s**t? It’s just being discussed.

So our game isn't until Saturday, and our main training session isn't until Thursday. But somehow managing players in one of the multiple training sessions a week is a news story on the AFL website? Imagine if they reported all the times this happens:

"Man doesn't participate in entire training session, must be in doubt to play"
The 24 hour news cycle. Report the obvious, make up news when still nothing left to report.

They are not even putting in any effort with their “hey look over there at Port players may or may not be leaving”. They are broken and can’t even be bothered with a plausible distraction.

At this point I don’t even think if Sloane re-signed would rescue them. They just have to be a sad and pathetic club until they make some real management style changes. If as some on here predict there may be rapid desertions by season end.

They are not even putting in any effort with their “hey look over there at Port players may or may not be leaving”. They are broken and can’t even be bothered with a plausible distraction.

At this point I don’t even think if Sloane re-signed would rescue them. They just have to be a sad and pathetic club until they make some real management style changes. If as some on here predict there may be rapid desertions by season end.
They won't recover on players until we eventually lose one we want to keep. It's funny reading some of their threads. It's like flashbacks to our dark years, except all self inflicted rather than the SNAFL and media knifing them without cause. With a schism between the Beryl's and the one's who want change. It's great. Hopefully the Beryl's win though. Last thing we want is real change there.

Please dont use the word club when talking about the cows, Salisbury North are more a club than them.

Imagine how broken they'll be if their losing streak extends to 7 games - which is definitely possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve been listening to 5AA, jeez the propaganda is in overdrive as is the urging for a crowd this weekend!

Such a difference.

So I’ve been listening to 5AA, jeez the propaganda is in overdrive as is the urging for a crowd this weekend!

Such a difference.
West Coast keep losing players. Adelaide should win and it take the pressure off them to change anything. A loss for a West Coast is good for us, so their match is win-win either way.

Why do both Crouch brothers have to sit at AA together?

Is it that they are joined at the hip? Or is one there to make sure the other doesn't say something wrong? I get they are brothers and I like mine, but what's the deal with this!?

West Coast keep losing players. Adelaide should win and it take the pressure off them to change anything. A loss for a West Coast is good for us, so their match is win-win either way.
Crows win is good as it lowers their pick AND pulls West Coast in.

What makes me laugh is that every time they talk to a player they ask them what the culture is like at the crows and take it as gospel when they say how great it is. What do they seriously think they are going to say “nah it's s**t and our captain is a divisive twat “

Why do both Crouch brothers have to sit at AA together?

Is it that they are joined at the hip? Or is one there to make sure the other doesn't say something wrong? I get they are brothers and I like mine, but what's the deal with this!?
Its so if on the off chance Burton walks in there is someone there to drag which ever brother jumps him first off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back