LVFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there is a link back to the LVFL given I stuffed up and posted it in the wrong thread
Would he go back as a one pointer if this was the case? Miti were 45/46 on the weekend and still have Clayton Anderson and two Qld’s to come back..

His rating would deducted one because he has played there previously. Would still be a 3 or 4 I reckon.

How many seasons did he play there? Plus also depends if he played the year before and the year the points system was brought in. As the rule was if the player did they were given a two point reduction for the first year of the points system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played a few season with them a couple years back then went on too coach
tyntynder In the central Murray and last year was assistant coach are Wandella! I’m hearing he will be coaching not 100% sure

So is Down definitely out of calivil?

So is Down definitely out of calivil?
Yeah I ran in to him at Starbar the other day and he spoke of his intentions of playing a higher standard. I have to agree that Sandhurst and Flat would (should) be the last 2 BFL clubs he’d go for. I’m thinking Eaglehawk/ Strath/ Square or even South depending on Kieran Strachan’s movements next season.

Any news on Recruits or departures? I see Inglewood’s Shane “Sugar” Harris has signed at North Bendigo?

Yeah I ran in to him at Starbar the other day and he spoke of his intentions of playing a higher standard. I have to agree that Sandhurst and Flat would (should) be the last 2 BFL clubs he’d go for. I’m thinking Eaglehawk/ Strath/ Square or even South depending on Kieran Strachan’s movements next season.

Any news on Recruits or departures? I see Inglewood’s Shane “Sugar” Harris has signed at North Bendigo?

Exactly.. As I said in my post he is not pushing either Martin or Lang out of a starting spot...even if that is what he is telling both clubs.

Recruiting could be quiet this year I reckon

Exactly.. As I said in my post he is not pushing either Martin or Lang out of a starting spot...even if that is what he is telling both clubs.

Recruiting could be quiet this year I reckon
Got some clarity... Chris Down has signed with Sandhurst, with expectations that Tim Martin will not be playing with Sandhurst next season.

I see Inglewood announced 4 decent signings today. Jake Cowman + Chris McKay (Violet Town), Lachlan Sidebottom has gone back, and veteran Hayden Polglase (Hay) formerly Calivil and Wedderburn.

Got some clarity... Chris Down has signed with Sandhurst, with expectations that Tim Martin will not be playing with Sandhurst next season.

I see Inglewood announced 4 decent signings today. Jake Cowman + Chris McKay (Violet Town), Lachlan Sidebottom has gone back, and veteran Hayden Polglase (Hay) formerly Calivil and Wedderburn.

Interesting...where is Tim Martin heading?

Also interested that Polglaise would go to Inglewood over Marong where he played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back