Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, if he ever has a major injury he'd be in trouble. I work with a JW, his son did his ACL and it took an insane amount of effort and recovery time to get him right again.
Anyone who needs a blood transfusion for a ACL repair is going to be well and truly behind the eight ball.

Just read through the kids school newsletter. This week

"Adelaide Crows, positive reflection"

What do you think I need to do to prepare the kids?
Take them to see their new school that doesn't indoctrinate with s**t like that. FFS. What an outrage. Won't somebody think of the children.

Sure if the 2 weeks notice is to leave the AFL and join the SANFL, VFL or working at the local Coles. The AFL clubs are effectively different branches of one company. If you belong to a company with multiple branches you can put in to transfer, but you can't just say 'I'm fed up here, I want to work at the store with all the cool people'.

you're right, that's how the contracts work but it will be interesting in the case of the essendon drug scandal lawsuits/ out of court settlements, whether the AFL or essendon pay. As the AFL will be saying it was essendon's fault, but they as an employer can't walk away from their duty of care if in fact they were the employer.

So the only question is does he announce he's leaving now or at the end of the season?

Either way, what a shambles. Stuey Dew is crazy for taking that job.

He is welcome here at alberton any time he wants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like west coast will be beaten Saturday night - with the crows ins + no forward line for the eagles. Surely they are looking shaky now for a top four spot - hopefully we can sense this and work our way into that pending vacancy.......
Maybe we can be the team to actually knock them out of the top 4, by beating them at Adelaide Oval for the first time. If we lose to them again in our own back yard, bigfooty may need a new server!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back